User Tag List

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Today I was at a Zellers store and found the following:
    - Fiskar Teeny Tiny cassette punch including 1 punch and 36 design dies - 9.99$. It was the greatest gift for myself I have found because I love scrapbooking and the fact that the price tag on shelf was 49.99 and last week I scanned it for 19.99 but I still hesistated to buy as a treat for me. And this week, with 50% off stationery, it came down half price, hurray
    - Hillary Duff backpack with wheel and handle - 2.5$ (original price is 19.97$ but last week I scanned it was 5$ despite the yellow ticket tag was 10$). Luckily that I did not buy it last week because I had a lot of stuffs to carry and this week with 50% off luggage, backpacks, it even came down to unimaginable price.
    - Satin Care gift pack with 2x7oz Satin Care bottles and 1 bonus Satin Care deodorant Platinium - 3.29$ (org.6.58$ - it is the deal of 50% off gift pack this week) and I also used 2$ coupon on this so it came to 1.34$ after taxes and SPC discount.
    - Goody hair set including of 2 brushes, 1 comb, 1 mirror - 4.99$ (org. 9.99$ - also 50% off gift set this week I think) - not very impressive price but ok for me at this time when I need a new brush, lol
    Here are the pics (sorry for look too small but I follow the intructions at the top of the sub-section and they become a bit difficult to see):

This thread is currently associated with: SPC Student Price Card, Zellers
    Last edited by MeMew; Mon, Dec 29th, 2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Resize the pics

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great deals

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

great job!
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

cool. will have to check my zellers for the satin care thingy

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

That Hilary Duff back pack was an amazing price.... I wish I could find some... I have a lot of little girls to buy for... birthdays, christmas etc etc.... I do have to pick up an order at Zellers soon so I'm going to check but our Zellers never has any of these deals that everyone else finds.

I also got the fiskar punch set at honesense awhile back for $9.99 ... they are small but Amazing if your a scrapbooker... I love mine... I got the alphabet one, one with borders and one with little clip art things.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

great deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

great deals!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

nice deals
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sweet deals!!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I just want to add and confirm that Zellers often has amazing treasure finds that you rarely find a correct price tag on itself or on shelves. So my tip is to take all the stuffs you are interested in to the scanner to check its final price. With some clearance products that have yellow tickets on them, sometimes you will scan to much lower prices.
    And forget to mention that today at shampoo and conditioner aisle, I still found (and later scanned) the line of Sunsilk Beyond Brunette and Blonde Bombshell conditioner for only 1$ (almost free if you have Sunsilk 1$ coupon and SPC), and Sunsilk Beyond Brunette and Blonde Bombshell colour boost for only 0.69$ (far beyond free, it even helps to compensate you against your other purchases if you have Sunsilk 1$ coupon and SPC). You could put these two products together to make a a small gift set that is quite nice and colour matching.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

nice

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

nice deal, i saw the gift set there but didnt bother to scan, my satin care coupon will expire on 4th jan...i tried to scan numerous items that were posted on the forum as bargains but all were at regular price....just bad luck!

Thread Information