User Tag List

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Wow, great deals today:

Hit Zellers first of all... found the Bliss chocolates for $1.99- with $1 coupon, only .99! The truffle variety wasn't ringing in at that price, but the cashier over rode it
    I also found some perfect plasticky bibs for my messy lil darling for only 50c a piece!
    I got a tall vertical plastic wrapping paper holder on clearance for $9.97...
    and I redeemed my raincheque and remaining coupons for Sunsilk Hairspray, so they were .97cents each!
    Because I rang through this all in two different bills, I came away with 60,000 bonus HBC points! [with coupons]

We went to LD next, and found SO much stuff! Most of their Christmas stuff is 70% off! So, I got some GREAT wrapping paper [paper backed foil, etc-- I HAD to fill up my new container ] for $1.19/rolll [normally $3.99], a bag of bows and ribbons etc for only .89, fabric wire ribbon with glitter for only .30!!! I also got a set of 4 embroidered red placemats [with reindeer] for.... $.60cents!!
    I found a box of 12 glass ball ornaments for $5.09 [these are beautiful, and they were still there because they were waaaaay up on a shelf- I used a roll of wrapping paper to get them down once i'd spotted them!].
    The kicker? two sets of snowmen plates and a matching cake plate/server.... each set of snowmen plates was... $.89!!! They were marked down from $15 a set to $3, and since they had a sign that said orange clearance stickers were 70% off, they gave me the extra discount!! [also applied to the placemats, which were not ringing through at the extra discount price either] I don't know if these SHOULD have rung through at the extra discount price, but the woman at Customer Service was my cashier!
    I also got some fun sparkly window stickers too which my daughter will love next year [most of this is just for fun over the next few years, for kids' parties and whatnot, but they're nice enough to use normally around the holidays too!] for only .88cents/set.

And theeeennn we headed to Walmart!
    I got my glade spray [free with $2 coupon- the coupon was turned down at LD because it was $1.99 there, and the coupon didn't say tax included], more bliss chocolates [they were only .86 cents after coupon!],Mr.Clean for .97 cents after coupon, Creama coffee cream for .93 cents after coupon, a set of Little people and cow for only.44 cents after coupon [!], some pretty red bells [size of normal balls] for Christmas tree for 50% off [so $3.48] and some gerber puffs, $1 each
    after coupon! I also got two more fabric wire ribbons, 50% off, and just beeeautiful! [$1.98 and $3.98].

So, a very successful day! I wish I could post pictures, but my camera refuses to load pictures onto this computer *sigh*- when I move I will start posting pictures, I promise!

Now is definetly the time to shop for next Christmas
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty, London Drugs, Walmart, Zellers
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

awesome, glad to hear great deals being scooped up after the boxing day rush
    with Wagjag(http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9), I've saved @ Umbra store, Windsor Arms Hotel (Afternoon Tea), Fairmont Royal York Hotel Library Bar, Wanda's Pie in the Sky, Hero Burgers, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, AND Curves Fitness! YOU CAN TOO!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

wow nice!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great deals!!!!1

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

great deals
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

gud savings

Jenny~Bear
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

great job!!!

Thread Information