User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: SDM Cosmetics Only redemption lists

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wanted to get some ideas for the redemption this weekend. I can't get to $200 so hoping you can provide inspiration

Mine: Some Shiseido creams = $92
    Organix Shampoo $7.99

question: are we allowed to top off the rest of the redemption with food/soaps/vitamins/TurboTax?

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Silk and ottawacouponlady like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

IICR for the first day of the the last bonus redemption as long as you had a cosmetic item in your cart you would get the bonus.

The second day of the redemption head office caught on and changed something so that you would only get bonus redemption if everything you purchased was cosmetics. I'm sure they are making it cosmetics ONLY this time as well since it's the biggest bonus redemption ever for cosmetics.
    Silk, hcao and torontogal12 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awhile back at a cosmetic redemption I had to stand at the cash and have them scan each and every item it was totally unclear what was included and what wasn't - I took a few extra items as back up with me so I wouldn't have to run back and forth (and my SDM wouldn't let me anyways) - bubble bath items were included (so you could stock up...Mother's day isn't too far, hair dye was also (has a long expiry date), compression stockings were not (even though I argued these are definately a beauty item) but hosiery might be. Good luck!
    r0c0upons and torontogal12 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Wanted to get some ideas for the redemption this weekend. I can't get to $200 so hoping you can provide inspiration

Mine: Some Shiseido creams = $92
    Organix Shampoo $7.99

question: are we allowed to top off the rest of the redemption with food/soaps/vitamins/TurboTax?

Thy lanks!

Your list comes to $99.99 - why don't you do the smaller redemption for 40,000 bp = $90 if you don't have anything else you want For an idea, tho', how about the Shiseido cotton pads - $11/pack.

Btw... I'm in Quebec and we have a booklet, English title "Always Something New." Says on the cover everything featured in it is 10x the points and Ogx (formerly Organix) is in there. Don't know if it's the whole line but hope you can check it out. Maybe the booklet is on the sdm site? It has health, and non-prestige skincare and beauty products in it. the 10x the points is from January 25 - February 21.

Oh, p.s. This might interest you: http://upstart.bizjournals.com/compa...-a-tangle.html

Silk
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks so much. I was thinking of redeeming at the lower level. I knew the Organix products are not actually organic (ridiculous I know). A clue if you read their ingredients is that the word "organic" isn't really listed

I like that they're sulfate free and don't give an itchy scalp (unlike Live Clean) and don't smell like feet (like Lacoupe's ORGNX). Stuff like Jason I find doesn't actually clean. I used to hoard an American brand of shampoo (Real Solutions) but they mysteriously disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Your list comes to $99.99 - why don't you do the smaller redemption for 40,000 bp = $90 if you don't have anything else you want For an idea, tho', how about the Shiseido cotton pads - $11/pack.

Btw... I'm in Quebec and we have a booklet, English title "Always Something New." Says on the cover everything featured in it is 10x the points and Ogx (formerly Organix) is in there. Don't know if it's the whole line but hope you can check it out. Maybe the booklet is on the sdm site? It has health, and non-prestige skincare and beauty products in it. the 10x the points is from January 25 - February 21.

Oh, p.s. This might interest you: http://upstart.bizjournals.com/compa...-a-tangle.html

Silk
    Silk likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post

Silk
    Just remember that if you redeem for the full amount, you won't get 10x the points, as you will have no base points.
    Silk, lucy2011 and torontogal12 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Just remember that if you redeem for the full amount, you won't get 10x the points, as you will have no base points.
    Oh, you're right. I forgot about that. Well, nothing I'm planning on buying qualifies but I need to keep that in mind for the future. Thanks, luckbealady!

Silk
    luckbealady likes this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Thanks so much. I was thinking of redeeming at the lower level. I knew the Organix products are not actually organic (ridiculous I know). A clue if you read their ingredients is that the word "organic" isn't really listed

I like that they're sulfate free and don't give an itchy scalp (unlike Live Clean) and don't smell like feet (like Lacoupe's ORGNX). Stuff like Jason I find doesn't actually clean. I used to hoard an American brand of shampoo (Real Solutions) but they mysteriously disappeared.
    You're welcome I googled that US shampoo and it sounds like something I would have liked. I have problems when it comes to shampoos also. I'm using a US one I like but it's not available here (I order it online and have it shipped to family in the US, etc. - a hassle at times.) Maybe I'll take a look at the Organix...

Silk
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Couple questions for all you beauty enthusiasts

Is the $75 perfume sampler something you can redeem for this weekend?

Also, is Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue included in that sampler?

And if so, does anyone know the size of the one you get if you choose it with your sample voucher?

Debating if I should go for the full size bottle with the 8,000 BP or go for a sample set so I get a little variety.

Thanks!

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are skin care products counted as cosmetics? Would La Roche Posay lotions be included?
    carlyincanada likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I'm planning to do the 40K redemption and use my $25 off wus $75. So I'll have $115 to spend. I'm planning to purchase:

(2) Biotherm Instant Hydration Toning Lotion
    (1) Biotherm Homme AquaPower Facial Cleanser
    (1) Biotherm Homme AquaPower Moisturizer
    (1) Facial Pads
    and then a few other non-cosmetic items
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

God, too many choices!
    If I do redeem, it will be for a bunch of perfume-free "boring" Cliniderm due to skin allergies lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chimichangga View Post
    Are skin care products counted as cosmetics? Would La Roche Posay lotions be included?
    Yes, La Roche Posay should be included.
    Silk likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I wonder if you plan will actually work out.

The $25 off $75 coupon can ONLY be used towards purchase after redemption, which means the minimum purchase for your plan to work is $ 165 (Correct me if I am wrong)

Likely the system will tell that you are trying to combine 2 promotions together which is not allowed. It does not matter if you hand it the coupon first or you redeem the points first if your purchase does not hit $165.

But DO please let me know how it goes as I have the same coupon. And if it works, how could I miss that....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    I'm planning to do the 40K redemption and use my $25 off wus $75. So I'll have $115 to spend. I'm planning to purchase:

(2) Biotherm Instant Hydration Toning Lotion
    (1) Biotherm Homme AquaPower Facial Cleanser
    (1) Biotherm Homme AquaPower Moisturizer
    (1) Facial Pads
    and then a few other non-cosmetic items
    Last edited by Alice1985; Fri, Feb 7th, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
    There is always a choice....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice1985 View Post
    I wonder if you plan will actually work out.

The $25 off $75 coupon can ONLY be used towards purchase after redemption, which means the minimum purchase for your plan to work is $ 165 (Correct me if I am wrong)

Likely the system will tell that you are trying to combine 2 promotions together which is not allowed. It does not matter if you hand it the coupon first or you redeem the points first if your purchase does not hit $165.

But DO please let me know how it goes as I have the same coupon. And if it works, how could I miss that....

Thanks
    Yes it will work..I have done this many times, and she was correct, she will spend $115 give in her $25.00 when you spend more than $75.00 that will bring her down to $90.00 and she redeems her points!! I love this promotion!
    carlyincanada likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information