Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Anna Michele
  • 2 Post By marste

Thread: Target question

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all,
    I feel like i'm missing something. . . lol. I keep reading posts about people getting items for cheap or in some cases free at Target. I've only been a few times, but dont see where these clearance items are located. Is there a special section for them, or are they located in their regular spot on the shelves? Thanks for your help.
    This thread is currently associated with: Target

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

They are usually found in each section or they can also be in the regular home. As for seasonal clearance they would probably be grouped together but may also on ends throughout the store.
    Often free things can be had on sale items as well using a target coupon AND a manufacyurers coupon together

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Shell_seeker likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Heres the thread where we are currently posting our clearance finds
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/showthread.php?t=376460

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to the Bayers Lake store couple weeks ago. The clearance section is at the back corner of the store, just past the section where the snow shovels etc. are, there were isles of clearance item on both sides off the main isle. Some price differences here compared to other Provinces, I used the price checker located nearby.

I also found lots of the clearance items in their appropriate depts. either on the end caps or in that isle, eg. the Bounty paper towel that was on clearance was in isle beside the other paper towel. Most of the clearance food items were in the isles that you would regularly find them.

You may want to shop the clearance section first, if you don't find your items try the regular isles.

Hope this helps
    Anna Michele and Shell_seeker like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I was at the Bayers Lake store today, the clearance aisles seem to be at the back right of the store. I picked up some valentines for next year for 90% off, 10 - 30 cents a box. A staff member was very helpful; there was a big bin of them near the back and I was looking for a second box of a certain kind, he saw me digging and asked which I was looking for, showed me over to the aisle where they were a bit more organized, found what I wanted there. Also got an Angry Birds shower curtain for $7.49, DS was thrilled when he saw that! Our old one was permanently mildewed despite my best efforts and I think at least 15 years old! Maybe even close to 20. I bought that old one at the Sears Clearance, paid less for it than I did for the new one, I think I got my money's worth.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to the Bayers Lake Store last night.
    From the clearance section at the back of the store I got a large bottle of H&S shampoo for men 4.29 less 1.00 TC less 1.00 BS coupon = 2.29
    Found the following items in their regular depts.:
    Cascades dishwasher tabs plastic tub of 54 clearance tag $4.99 less 1.00 TC less 1.00 Mf coupon = 2.99
    Royale TP 24 double rolls clearance tag 5.48 no coupons but still great price
    Covergirl eyeliner 2 pack with sharpener 4.84 less 2.00 TC less 1.00 mfc coupon =1.48
    Bounty paper towel 6 rolls 4.99 less 1.00 TC less 1.00 mf coupon = 2.99

Target brand Market Panty bacon shelf price was 4.69, but at the register the price scanned 3.47 bonus. Also bought some of the BD cheese 500gr 4.44, and some other stuff.

There were stacks of the Target coupon sheets that come with their flyers at the self check outs.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks marste. I haven't used the Target coupons yet, but will look for them next time i go.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been going to the Bedford target for my shopping and have had some success finding clearance items I am looking for. I recently got 6 bags of vanhoute coffee for 3.17 minus 3.00 coupon, 0.17 a bag!!!!! I love Target clearance!Looking for feedback on which store seems to have the best selection for clearance items...bayers lake or Bedford? thanks!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shell_seeker View Post
    Thanks marste. I haven't used the Target coupons yet, but will look for them next time i go.
    The sheets of Target coupons expire Feb. 28, I assume there will new coupon sheets soon, perhaps with this weeks flyer.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meisha999 View Post
    I have been going to the Bedford target for my shopping and have had some success finding clearance items I am looking for. I recently got 6 bags of vanhoute coffee for 3.17 minus 3.00 coupon, 0.17 a bag!!!!! I love Target clearance!Looking for feedback on which store seems to have the best selection for clearance items...bayers lake or Bedford? thanks!!!!
    Great deal on the coffee, I wasn't able to find any at the Bayer Lake Store.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm finding that the Target clearance prices aren't as low here in NS as they are across the country (as posted on SmartCanucks). I had found the clearance items, but they weren't even close to the sticker prices I was seeing here on SC. I'm finding that the clearance prices are around the same price as a bi-yearly or quarterly rock bottom sale, so I'm waiting for those to stock up (tide, gain, and h&s always have coupons out and have rock bottom pricing of 3.99 (larger container) for tide and gain, and 2.99 for H&S.). Chances are the clearance items are toward the end of their shelf life and I would prefer to stock up during rock bottom pricing (plus coupons) and have them last in my stockpile longer.

Thread Information