Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jp-13
  • 1 Post By saveaholicmama
  • 1 Post By moon18

Thread: PM Target Question

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanna ask.. does this look right??

i PM wipes ($2 at no frills) and i use $1 target coupons..

i paid $4.98 for the two (2 seperate transaction as she wont allow me to use the 4 coup in 1 transaction)

ideas? anyone?? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, No Frills, Target

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No it doesn't look right! She didn't adjust the price to $2...in other words, she didn't price match the No Frills Price!
    If you price matched two for $2 each, that equals $4, and then you used 2 $1 coupons, so $4-2= new total should be $2 not $5. So you were overcharged by $3, because she did not adjust Target's price of $3.49, by $1.49, to price match, making it $2 each before coupons
    Last edited by Jp-13; Wed, Mar 26th, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
    CouponKitten likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

didnt notice it till we get home.. do you think they will still adjust the price? after next week since i wont go back to target till then( no frills flyer just until tomorrow)??

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

yes i agree with jp-13. she never price matched it. they usually scan at in at reg price then there are supposed to change to manually to the pricematch price. i would go back and complain for sure im sorry you didn't get the deals you wanted. Im a hawk at the register lol and i always double check my reciept when i get it since unlike walmart they can't print the receipt before they cash out which is a pain...
    CouponKitten likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just called them and the manager said they can adjust the price for me.. according to her the system dont allow PM and target coupon.. ??? quite confusing coz i did that before without any issues.. but ill keep it in mind to double check my receipt...

thanks everyone!)

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I just did this today and I was able to PM for $2, use a target $1 coupon PLUS a buy 2 save $1.50 smartsource coupon. She definetly didn't enter the PM

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I price matched today as well for two boxes with target $1 coupon and $1.50 for 2 manufacturer coupon and she didn't enter the $2 price as the total seemed odd to me...so, I said did you enter the $2 price and she said sorry and fixed the price...so, I got two of the huggies wipes for 25 cent each or lower as I also have 5% of their discount card.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

In theory target price match and coupon policy states:
    Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's
    so theoretically in your case you can only get the Huggies for $2 (ie no frills price )
    having said that a lot of target locations are still accepting price match and target coupon together on a lot of deals. Reason being some not well trained cashiers and also the the internal decision within certain branches to keep the customers coming.
    Last edited by moon18; Wed, Mar 26th, 2014 at 11:03 PM.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

target is terrible for price matching!!!
    i dont know where you're located, OP, but whenever i go to target, i have to watch like a hawk at the cash register.
    more often than not, i have to go back to the customer service desk and get them to fix it. they'll put the difference on a target gc instead of giving you cash back, just fyi.

Thread Information