User Tag List

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just to let you know I am avid collector of airmiles. Always redeem them once a year for Rona or Reitmans gift certificate. Did my yearly redeeption in Oct. Got my Reitmans gift certificate within a couple of days. In Nov, I must of won a contest or promotion and I got some extra miles. So, I redeem them for one more Reitmans gift certificate. When you redeem, it states that it may take up to 3-4 weeks. Didn't received, thought they were back log because it was getting close to Xmas. So, right before Xmas I still never received and I contact customer service. Explained the situation, they issue me a new one with no problem. Because of the hassle and it was for a Xmas present, they credit my acct an extra 250 airmiles. I was very happy with them just reissuing the gift card, but they went the extra mile and gave me an extra 250 airmiles for my hassle and for my loyal service.
    Airmiles rocks! (Called the 1-800 number which went to the customer service in Toronto).
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Reitmans, Rona

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

good to know

I always uses them (airmiles points) to pay at Jean Coutu
    they just take your points off for the dollard value

Here at Reitmans, they don't gives points anymore....so unfair for us...

Well, maybe i should ask why ?
    Last edited by Mia001; Sun, Jan 4th, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by laura3278 View Post
    Just to let you know I am avid collector of airmiles. Always redeem them once a year for Rona or Reitmans gift certificate. Did my yearly redeeption in Oct. Got my Reitmans gift certificate within a couple of days. In Nov, I must of won a contest or promotion and I got some extra miles. So, I redeem them for one more Reitmans gift certificate. When you redeem, it states that it may take up to 3-4 weeks. Didn't received, thought they were back log because it was getting close to Xmas. So, right before Xmas I still never received and I contact customer service. Explained the situation, they issue me a new one with no problem. Because of the hassle and it was for a Xmas present, they credit my acct an extra 250 airmiles. I was very happy with them just reissuing the gift card, but they went the extra mile and gave me an extra 250 airmiles for my hassle and for my loyal service.
    Airmiles rocks! (Called the 1-800 number which went to the customer service in Toronto).
    that's great to hear!!!
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Thread Information