User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I RECENTLY CASHED OUT WITH RESEARCH BY NET AND NOW THAT IT'S TIME TO PAY ME THEY SAID THAT i HAVE SENT FRADULENT REFFERALS TO THEM. I REFFERED ALL MY COWORKERS! AND NOW THAT I CASHED OUT FOR $50 THEY SAY

At any point, ResearchByNet may suspend or terminate your membership, with or without reason. The termination of membership will result in the loss of all accumulated NetPoints.”
    After investigation, it has been found that referrals that you made through are Refer-A-Friend program were fraudulent. Therefore, you account with NetPanel will be deleted and you will not receive payment for said referrals.
    Thank you,
    Natalie Scott,
    Panel Manager

HOW CONVENIANT FOR THEM! i WILL TELL MY CORWORKERS TO CANCEL THEIR ACCOUNTS!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed her :Shawdie: wrote:
    The reffereals I sent were not fraudulent. I refferend most of my co workers and associates to the panel. I will let them know what kind of scam this is when it comes to actually paying and I will post this on my blogs and forums that I regularly visit. I have no control over what the refferals have submited as their responses to your surveys but I never provided false information when I did a survey or sent over a refferal. I asked them to join because I would get points for reffering them..

her reply was:

We pay thousands of dollars in incentives each year and rarely remove people from our panel. We validate that people who join the panel actually exist by calling a certain percentage of them. After calling a number of your referrals and getting "Not in Service" and "No one by that name" for most of them, these referrals were deemed fraudulent.

Thanks,
    Natalie

I just responded :
    Shawdie: wrote:
    Has it ever ocurred to you that some people do not feel comfortable providing their phone number. When I read blogs about research sites people tend tostate that they usually give a fake number like 5555555 .... Thats is not my fault I was not the one who submitted their phone numbers. It doesn't matter anyways I already emailed them to delete their accounts and I put a post up on a verry populoar Canadian site about paid surveys and mystery shopping. I'll post it on my blogs later on as well.
    Last edited by shawdie; Mon, Jan 5th, 2009 at 05:02 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i am with research by net for 1 years now and i receive two check for surveys and referrals i did, so for me there are honest and paid well, if you have a problem you can call natalie scott from rbn...she return your call.
    Last edited by maryse37; Tue, Jan 6th, 2009 at 12:24 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

They're not a scam, I've been with them for years & have received cheques from them.

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I havent been with them that long but I already got my first cheque

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

jenryan8
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have been with Research by net for over three years and have been paid out a number of times. The cheque always comes in a very timely manner and I have never had an issue with them.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawdie View Post
    I RECENTLY CASHED OUT WITH RESEARCH BY NET AND NOW THAT IT'S TIME TO PAY ME THEY SAID THAT i HAVE SENT FRADULENT REFFERALS TO THEM. I REFFERED ALL MY COWORKERS! AND NOW THAT I CASHED OUT FOR $50 THEY SAY

At any point, ResearchByNet may suspend or terminate your membership, with or without reason. The termination of membership will result in the loss of all accumulated NetPoints.”
    After investigation, it has been found that referrals that you made through are Refer-A-Friend program were fraudulent. Therefore, you account with NetPanel will be deleted and you will not receive payment for said referrals.
    Thank you,
    Natalie Scott,
    Panel Manager

HOW CONVENIANT FOR THEM! i WILL TELL MY CORWORKERS TO CANCEL THEIR ACCOUNTS!
    Now that I sat here and read this I think I know EXACTLY what happened. They all registered from your place of work im guessing?

Theyll all have the same ip address!

This making researchbynet thinking your making them all up!

The fact you guys used fake numbers makes them think for real you were scamming. IF they would of used real numbers there probably wouldn't of been an issue after you explained they were coworkers
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Jan 21st, 2009 at 11:24 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't try this, she says you can earn up to 400$/month spending only 15-20 minutes a day completing surveys... BS...

I emailed her back after i filled up my first survey witch gave me 15 points and asked her how i could possibly earn enough points to get 400$ a month, witch would mean 8000 points!

She said i also can earn points by Refering friends. 50pts per referal, so 20 friends would earn me 50$... hahaha...

WTF. We are far from the 400$ a month.

Thread Information