User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Get a $2 coupon to save on your next purchase of any Tylenol Cold or Flu product. Just fill out the address form!

http://www.mcneilcanada.com/coldcoup...windows_e.html
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

bcteagirl
    Thanks... is loading slowly.... will let you guys know if it goes through, and if they mail it to you or if it is a print off one.

bcteagirl
    The page after I submitted had not loaded yet as of right now, so I gave up... let me know if this works for you! (and if it is a printed coupon or not)

Prue
    We apologize that our coupon printing software does not support your operating system at this time. As an alternative offer, we will send you via mail a $2.00 coupon plus a trial size of Extra Strength TYLENOL* Cold if you complete the following form below."

Yippy Vista is getting me another Freebie!!!! Only problem is when I hit submit it goes to a blank page so dont' know if I will get it - I hope so!!!

bcteagirl
    Hope you get it! BTW, I asked the spss people about Vista for you- proff was impressed I knew to ask, he only found out right before class! Anyway, he said they are working on it and he expects soon.

Thread Information