User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darth Penguin

Thread: 3 killed in Jewish museum shooting in Brussels

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

story here

A gunman has shot dead three people at the Jewish Museum in the Belgian capital Brussels, and fled the scene, officials say.
    A fourth person was seriously wounded, emergency services said.
    Belgian broadcaster RTBF said the shooting had taken place inside as well as outside the museum.
    Deputy Prime Minister Didier Reynders, who was one of the first people to arrive at the scene, said he was shocked by the attack.
    "I heard bursts of gunfire, rushed here and saw the bodies on the ground," he said.
    The gunman arrived at the museum at around 15:50 (13:50 GMT) carrying a backpack, then opened fire before fleeing in a car, Belgian media reported.
    Brussels Mayor Yvan Mayeur said three men and a woman had been caught up in what he thought was probably a "terrorist act". "It's clearly extremely serious," he was quoted as saying, "and on the Jewish Museum too, which isn't a coincidence".
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Sat, May 24th, 2014 at 01:53 PM.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whats scary is that I'm reading reports now of just how bad anti-Semitism is getting in Europe
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Whats scary is that I'm reading reports now of just how bad anti-Semitism is getting in Europe
    Well with the election in France just wait. It's going to get very heated over there between the right and the muslims. All of Europe is a time bomb of religious extremists waiting to clash.

Hate is hate. It's a plague.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

THe EU elections have now sent a load of Eurosceptic anti-immigration, primary Right Wing MEPs to Stasburg. That's not going to help with the tolerence levels over there.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Brussels Jewish museum killings: 4th victim dies

A young Belgian man critically wounded in a shooting at the Jewish Museum in Brussels last month has died in hospital, becoming the fourth fatality.
    The Belgian, in his early 20s, was hit when a lone gunman opened fire on 24 May. The victim was a museum employee.
    A Frenchman suspected of the attack - Mehdi Nemmouche, 29 - is in custody in France. Prosecutors say he admitted the killings in a video.
    Security is being tightened now at Jewish monuments in Amsterdam.
    The Dutch city's mayor Eberhard van der Laan said the extra measures - which he did not specify - were a response to the Brussels attack.
    Amsterdam's Anne Frank House Museum and the Jewish Historical Museum already have metal detectors and bullet-resistant glass.
    Three people were killed outright in Brussels when the gunman opened fire - an Israeli couple in their 50s, and a French female volunteer.

Thread Information