User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: TIDE at Giant Tiger $1.99 after coupon

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I see Tide only in Giant Tiger(West) flyer http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ne-4-to-10/all
    For some reason the offer came up in my region as well..and I am in Ontario? It must be an offer for certain stores?
    For anybody who does not have this local offer...I Guess just print the westcoast flyer or take your ipad to Walmart to show them and PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can use my 3 tide $1 coupons and my local WM got some stock! Thanks!
    quicktocoupon likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart price matched my G.T. Western Canada flyer printed out with no problem here in St. Catharines, Ontario. Had 5 $ 1 off cpns on top of the $2.99 PM. Used the 2 buy 2 save $2 cpns I had for the Popsicle brand with the last day to PM No Frills 2 bucks a box. 4 box $4 bucks. Also happened to catch at Zehrs the Neutragena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream was on for $3.94 and I had the $3 off printed cpn from Healthy Essentials on me. Not sure if this was an advert special or not. Also grabbed up on the 2 free 100 ml Crest toothpaste pm ing Metro's $1 special and using the Brandsaver cpns. My Walmart only had the the short stubby stand up Crest with Scope in 100 ml size but they said no problem.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great find rayraycanuck, thanks for sharing. My Walmart does not price match Giant Tiger.t

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Great find rayraycanuck, thanks for sharing. My Walmart does not price match Giant Tiger.t
    Why didn't they? It is in their policy to do so. You should have asked for the CSM. Sorry to hear the person you dealt with was not aware.
    Sunshyne1 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    Why didn't they? It is in their policy to do so. You should have asked for the CSM. Sorry to hear the person you dealt with was not aware.

Exactly. I was not sure if they would price match for me before I went. I actually called customer service at Walmart at the toll free number and was given some random answer about it being up to the Store Manager. I went to the customer service at the store with the printed western flyer and a few other print outs to try and ask first. Not a problem at all. The lady/rep actually circled the date and product on my print out and told me to have the cashier get her if the cashier was not understanding. Shame, sorry they denied you.

I have tried of late when I can, if they have the product, to put my money in to Giant Tiger and a Canadian chain. Never a question on price matching and even have honoured a rain check expired by 2 months. I am tempted to mention I price matched their western flyer locally and see what they say to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information