User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sat, Jan 2nd, 2016
    HAVIT X1 has offered a bundle of attractive features. This keyboard is comparatively heavy than the other keyboards in this range of price. The space between the keys is pretty much good and makes it easy and comfortable to type, the sound of the keys is sharp and loud which is not good for a person working in office but for me using it at home is good as I love that key sound.

This is not a 100% gaming keyboard however its performance with the game playing is good. I have enjoyed doing my typing work on this keyboard as it has a built-in wrist rest part too. By the way, It has the mechanical keyboard design feeling, Some of the applications can be accessed by simply clicking the short keys including the calculator. If you are updated with windows 7, just connect it and the installation will be done automatically.

One of the best feature this keyboard offers is the backlight, while using it in the dark enjoy the backlight which is switchable to three colors by just clicking a key. Also if you don’t like the backlight, you can make it off.

If you are not a gaming freak although you need a good quality keyboard in reasonable rates, I will highly recommend this.
    http:///Saop5H
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  31.0 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  42.7 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  39.7 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  41.1 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  42.2 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  46.4 KBName:  IMG_3865.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  54.5 KBName:  IMG_3871.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  63.0 KBName:  IMG_3874.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  65.1 KBName:  IMG_3878.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  69.1 KBName:  IMG_3880.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  54.4 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft, Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Last edited by judeReview01; Thu, Jun 12th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.

Thread Information