User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Angus Reid

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Last edited by frugalkitty; Tue, Feb 7th, 2012 at 07:47 PM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Last edited by frugalkitty; Tue, Feb 7th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

if there is someone here who will become my Legerweb referral, that will complete at least one legerweb survey in exchange for me being their Angus referral please PM me. Let's swap. I'm a pretty "hardcore" survey taker so I'd be good referral to have.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Finally cashed out $50 for the first time
    Horndogg likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wino2011 View Post
    Finally cashed out $50 for the first time
    How long did it take?
    Maria_b2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    How long did it take?
    It took a year, I know it sounds waaaaay too long but I didn't receive many invites and the cash out minimum is $50. Their survey layout is awesome, quick to do and they pay pretty good. Just wish they used Paypal instead of snail mail cheques....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Received my first $50 cheque today!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i must say... it has become very slow for AR lately... next to none surveys a month.. only for the entries for sweepstakes.. that's about it.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm having a problem...you know when you cash out through the site Paylution...well I forgot my login info and when I went to "forgot password" they sent me a link except through that link I had to answer a lot of security questions (I had all of this info written down but forgot it/thought it would be auto saved) and so I didn't know..except the answer to one question, and now my Paylution account is suspended, I emailed them they said we need a government ID to confirm your account....uh.....isn't this illegal? you can't send someone or show someone your personal information ID... wth do I do!!?
    Has anyone forgotten their login info before/been in this situation!
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    I'm having a problem...you know when you cash out through the site Paylution...well I forgot my login info and when I went to "forgot password" they sent me a link except through that link I had to answer a lot of security questions (I had all of this info written down but forgot it/thought it would be auto saved) and so I didn't know..except the answer to one question, and now my Paylution account is suspended, I emailed them they said we need a government ID to confirm your account....uh.....isn't this illegal? you can't send someone or show someone your personal information ID... wth do I do!!?
    Has anyone forgotten their login info before/been in this situation!

Every time you cash out with AR for Paylution you get a new link emailed to you. I had the same issue last time I cashed with them & went through the same issues. Never was able to contact Paylution. So I think your account can only be activated through an email link.

If you just cashed out again you will be fine...all your info should be there when you get the link sent to you. I know it's strange....you create an account and can only ever access it when you cash out with AR & wait 4-6 weeks for a link. There payment system SUCKS....4 months + to get $50 & another 2 months waiting for a link to get your money.
    dededi likes this.
    Join Swagbucks & earn Paypal, giftcards, Merchandise etc.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/leafs67
    Try Mintvine...Pays well for surveys etc.. Earn Paypal..giftcards
    https://mintvine.com/users/register/...e8d0029695aaa4

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    Every time you cash out with AR for Paylution you get a new link emailed to you. I had the same issue last time I cashed with them & went through the same issues. Never was able to contact Paylution. So I think your account can only be activated through an email link.

If you just cashed out again you will be fine...all your info should be there when you get the link sent to you. I know it's strange....you create an account and can only ever access it when you cash out with AR & wait 4-6 weeks for a link. There payment system SUCKS....4 months + to get $50 & another 2 months waiting for a link to get your money.
    It turns out it was my mistake because I was accessing the wrong site, I was going to paylution.com and the website is payincentives.com. But the only way I was able to access the website is when they sent me a link to payincentives.com otherwise when I just type it into my browser I can't go on it? ....makes no sense.

That sucks that you need a link every time even if it's just to correct your profile info. or change password etc.
    I did email ARF back on my first redemption on how this works, they weren't very helpful as they linked me to Paylution FAQ's.

Yes, I redeemed my points in Sept. 28...should have gotten a link by now, I thought since it's not my first time(2nd redemption) the money would just be deposited into my Paylution account automatically, but there's nothing there, so I guess I do have to wait for a link...or some kind of email. Contacted ARF..they're probably just behind on payments..
    I agree, I don't like this either, I wish they would just go with Paypal instead! so much easier to deal with.

I was just nervous because I thought I wasn't going to be able to access my Paylution account, after so many attempts it's been locked and I wasn't able to access it, thought my money was in there and it would be lost. They're not very trusting people when you tell them you can't for some reason log in..they just think since they can, you can too! and I would never share my government ID's with anyone ever! I don't care who they are.
    Last edited by JDI007; Wed, Nov 2nd, 2016 at 11:36 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Not sure what payincentives is? AR uses paylution & they are super slow in sending the links. I know what you are talking about because I had the same issues & the same thought were going through my mind thinking I screwed up.....but it's just the way they operate which is crazy imo. Pretty bad when it take months just to get to a cash out point then up to 2 more months to get paid. Angus Reid does not seem to care what it's members think as I know a few people who have joined through me have complained about their payment system & get back a "form" response. I'm sure they have had many many complaints over this.
    JDI007 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, paylution the website is just called payincentives.com not paylution.com which is the mistake I made.

...turns out more problems. AngusReid just told me that they have no record of my recent reward redemption...........from September. I had to send them screenshots of my emails confirming the date I redeemed my reward and how I have not received it yet...this is nuts!

Yea, it sucks that their CS is not that great, just makes everything much more frustrating for us.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Wow I just redeemed a week ago...with as slow as it already is I hope they do not screw things up more.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope not either, had to contact 2 panels for no reward...not sure what's going on / never delete your emails!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information