User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ryan's Global Petfood (16th Avenue/Markham Road) Markham, Ontario

I was going in to purchase a new dog food named Natural Planet. They had given me a sample and after that I bought one bag. Now I was going back to purchase a second bag. However, after inquiring, it turned out that they were no longer carrying it. Rather than turn me away, they gave me several other samples to try for free. (Even a bigger trial size that would have normally cost me money!)

They told me to even bring my dog in for a stroll with no obligation to buy anything. It seems a lot of people bring in their dogs to socialize while buying stuff. They never pressure me to buy anything and if you do require the help, the people there are very friendly and knowledgeable. They also carry healthy dog food that doesn't contain any fillers. It does cost more, but it's worth your dog's health.

Oh also, if you didn't get it from my first paragraph, you can always go in and get a free sample to try out some of the dog food they have available. I know dog's can be picky with food and you don't want to buy a whole bag only to waste it if he doesn't like it!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Alpaca; Tue, Jan 13th, 2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: add more info

Thread Information