User Tag List

Thread: Yves Rocher

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yves Rocher (Scarborough Towne Centre), Scarborough, Ontario

I belong to their loyalty club which is free membership. Every month they mail you a card with some decent deals on it. Sometimes, you get a free product. Overall, the price is reasonable and the product quality is decent for the money.

One thing I do not like though is their sales people. If you stay in the store too long, you find you'll be approached once too often with them asking if you find everything okay or if you need help. I, for one, do not appreciate being interrupted as I shop. Once or twice, fine. However, it gets to the point of annoyance when you're interrupted 2-3 for a 20 minute visit. They're also pretty aggressive in promoting their special monthly item. It's already on the counter with a sign outlining the deal and the cashier always pointedly asks you if you want the deal when you cash out. (This deal is also outlined on your monthly mail-out too.)

So if you do not mind being interrupted, than it's pretty good. You get free items almost every month, you get a loyalty program thing (where you get back a free product if you spend a certain amount of money), and every month you also get special deals on their products too.

The free items are of a cheap quality sometimes, but if I don't use it, I end up giving it to charity so it's all good.
    This thread is currently associated with: Yves Rocher

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

The one in Square One too is like this. The sales people get to you very often. It's like they keep a watch on you as soon as you enter. OMG people, give us a break!!! We have to browse the store before we can decide what to buy.

SOmetimes, what irritates me is that whenever they have coupons, and you buy some stuff, they don't tell you anything about the promo happening!! It's only when you get home that you notice these things and when you go back, they tell you you were supposed to use the coupon at the same time you bought your stuff!!!

Well, who is at fault here? You are the sales people, you must know what is in there so as to promote the store and also attract people eh?
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

Thread Information