User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Al Bundy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks nanuk for bring up this important warning.
    Start off right with quality paid survey reviews
    http://better-paid-surveys.blogspot.com/

PAULGRAVEL
    thanks for the information

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Just for your info, Service Intelligence is a legit company and I have been shopping with them for around 6 months with no problems. Whoever is doing this scam has been using various companies information so that they look legit. I shop for around 12 different companies and I would say that approx 7 of them have been used in the same fashion. The main rule of thumb when it comes to mystery shopping is that you should NEVER have to pay them to shop for them. They have no need for any of your credit card info or otherwise. If it seems too good to be true then it is! I do alot of mystery shopping and have never made more then $400 in one month. So the claims of making thousands are plain ole ridiculous! If you want a list of companies, or more info on mystery shopping go to the Volition.com boards for more info.

It's not fair to propogate incorrect information about a good company like this. This cheque cashing scheme has been around for ages. Check your junk email filter and you'll read tons of emails from people trying to convince you to do it via email. It is sick the kinds of cons that people come up with these days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information