Trading Score
    120 (100%)

that's awesome!
    thanks for sharing!!
    wendyjane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Buddy I have already started shopping for you and it is becoming a lot of fun! Here are some answers to more questions!

Fave books/authors Lyn Andrews, Maureen Lee, Sophie Kinsella, Jennifer Weiner, Janet Evanovich
    What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Skittles, white chocolate, Mars, Mentos, candy period!
    Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? most of my wishlist items
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? I like to cook when I have the time, there were a couple of kitchen things on my wishlist
    What are a few of your favorite colours? pink, purple and blue
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? will have to come back
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? small dog - she can only have soft treats as she doesn't have many teeth but she is really liking the ceasar and the new kind that is always on checkout51.
    What was your favourite sample we received this year? Hydro razors, Garnier masks
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? We have both but use our soda machine more. I would love any diet flavours... I forgot to put that on my list
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?no but if you see something interesting, feel free
    Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? I love their fruitty smelling hand pumps and sanitizers. I can't use their body washes or other items
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? YES
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? I generally don't wear PJs
    Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? No, I have too much. Only need Chocolate ordaments and maybe candycanes
    Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? A trivia game or chocolate game
    Any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? I love epicures products - surprise me. Scentsy - fruitty or vanilla candle would be nice
    Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name: no kids
    What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday August/ Leo
    Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) I do - sensitive body wash would be nice!
    I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? INFINITY SCARF! I really want one!
    Do you have any favorite makeup brands? Have way too much!
    Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? There is a list for him & the cats and he would probably feel better about me spending $$ if he got some stuff
    Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? no tree - the cats climb them
    Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? need to think about this one
    Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? I love the small dog treats for Bella and white chocolate covered raisins. I also love the x-mas candy - mix and match
    Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? Have a lot so really don't need
    What colors are your kitchen? Neutral, so not picky
    Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? snowman, but open to different themes.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Updated my post! Now I'm off to do so more shopping for my buddy... I'm having so much fun withy this!
    wendyjane and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    11. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? I have a great dane (gluten free) and a golden retriever

Beckie.c, You are so lucky! I want a great dane soo badly, but I am not allowed to get one until I move out. haha.

You should totally go for it! They have the most goofy and lovable personalities. We are looking at a second dane eventually as our retriever is in her golden years.

Name:  FullSizeRender_1.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  35.3 KBName:  IMG_0014.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  26.0 KBName:  IMG_0207.JPG
Views: 159
Size:  31.6 KB

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    You should totally go for it! They have the most goofy and lovable personalities. We are looking at a second dane eventually as our retriever is in her golden years.
    I am all about the big dogs. My little 6lb cat disagrees though, she has attacked every dog we have tried to introduce her to (and sweet dogs who are familiar with cats). I really want a Bernie when we can have a dog though
    wendyjane and beckie.c like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Hey guys, so i went to the doctor this morning seeing I was up every hour or so last night cause I was in so much pain. Turns out I have strep throat. Would explain the pain and the fact I have no energy. So if im not around chatting as much as usual im probably trying to sleep.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Hey guys, so i went to the doctor this morning seeing I was up every hour or so last night cause I was in so much pain. Turns out I have strep throat. Would explain the pain and the fact I have no energy. So if im not around chatting as much as usual im probably trying to sleep.
    that sucks big time!! i hope you feel better soon! there is nothing that makes me appreciate feeling well, like feeling sick!
    scbpooh and wendyjane like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i am trying so hard to do up weekly menu plans because i am soooo tired of worrying what i will make for supper every single day.
    i mean it's a huge weight on my brain and nobody here really gives me much input so it's all on me.
    do any of you happen to know of a good and free weekly menu planner template that isn't in color (we only have black ink)?
    i've been looking online but can't find any that are simple but nice.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This is the one we use
    Name:  menu.PNG
Views: 236
Size:  63.2 KB

Here is the pdf to print it
    https://pdf.yt/d/OeaQexhanmYvCGgk/download
    wendyjane likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post

Name:  FullSizeRender_1.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  35.3 KBName:  IMG_0014.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  26.0 KBName:  IMG_0207.JPG
Views: 159
Size:  31.6 KB

Oh my goodness!!!! They are both sooo cute! Your dogs have made my day!!! I want a grey male whom I would name Oliver. But first I need to finish school and move out...or I could just bring one home one day...haha
    wendyjane and beckie.c like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    This is the one we use
    Name:  menu.PNG
Views: 236
Size:  63.2 KB

Here is the pdf to print it
    https://pdf.yt/d/OeaQexhanmYvCGgk/download
    that's a great one, thanks!!
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Ill keep all answers here to make it easier for you buddy

What are your pet peeves?
    I know I have a lot of them but on the spot I cant think of any that aren't silly.
    What makes you happy? My animals and family, I am definitely a homebody.
    Who is your celebrity crush Dave Franco
    Fave books/authors Sophie Kinsella, Louise Bagshawe, Emily Giffen. Girly books.
    What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Beef jerkey, Sour candies, chocolate covered and regular almonds, hot pepper jelly, dips.
    Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?Not that I can think of. I have a shopping prolem.
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? Love to cook, could always use spices (any, Im open to trying new) Wooden spoons and tupperwear.
    What are a few of your favorite colours? Love pastels, pink teal and silver.
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? Ill have to come back to this.
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? A dog (Chow Chow) and two cats, they will eat anything, Ill post pictures in another post!
    What was your favourite sample we received this year? Oh jeez, I cant remember them all. I love any of the skin care samples.
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? Neither of us drink coffee and rearly drink tea
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? Not that I can think of but Im open to surprises.
    Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? ANY of the candles or hand soap
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? Id love any of that!
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? Medium, I love pj shorts (but wear a large in those)
    Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? I went crazy with christmas last year but I could always use more decorations for the tree, we dont really have a color theme.
    Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? There is just two of us so maybe a game for two people
    Any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Anything epicure or scentsy, I love it all.
    Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name: No kids
    What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday September, Virgo
    Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) Love bath, bubble bath is great but Im not a fan of bath salts.
    I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? Yes to both.
    Do you have any favorite makeup brands? Nyx, Benefit, Clinique.
    Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? I added a few things my fiancee could use but mostly for meeee
    Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? No theme, just a mish mash of awesome stuff.
    Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? Ill have to take a look at what I have and come back to this.
    Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? Anything on my list, crunchy onions (for cooking) sour candies and spices.
    Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? I own a gift shop so I should really be saying no to the above but I love this stuff. Im not a fan of glade candles or melts but I do have a glade melter as well as a scentsy melter. Normal or flameless candles are great.
    What colors are your kitchen? Green
    Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? Snowman and raindeer.
    Last edited by tmlskk01; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Pictures of the babes.Minnie, Hugo and Abby.

They will eat ANYTHING.

Name:  12506_10154398358650648_2838155618717456324_n.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  35.6 KBName:  1012070_10153733392310648_1247647256_n.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  47.5 KBName:  10561562_10154372574425648_8111884837306474347_n.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  68.7 KB

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Pictures of the babes.Minnie, Hugo and Abby.

They will eat ANYTHING.

Name:  12506_10154398358650648_2838155618717456324_n.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  35.6 KBName:  1012070_10153733392310648_1247647256_n.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  47.5 KBName:  10561562_10154372574425648_8111884837306474347_n.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  68.7 KB

They are adorable!
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)