User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Can anybody suggest a good eye cream?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm 25 now and recently I found that I have crow's-feet and dark circle. I am bothering by my bad eyes situation. I had tried some brands eye cream but it doesn't work, besides, after using them, some fat granules appeared below my eyes! Is there anyone who can give me some advice about how to demolish these terrible things and make me look better? Maybe the first step is not staying too late!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi jenifer1992, I'll suggest you Endocare Tensage.
    Featuring the patented SCA technology, Endocare delivers advanced regeneration and repair therapy for this type of skin problems (dark circles).

For Free consultation You may call @ 416.960.2222

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca_y View Post
    you can use 'Acymer Refreshing Eye Lotion' and 'Acymer Fresh & Vibrant Eye gel'.
    Thanks for your suggestion and I will try.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by petrinaverbic View Post
    Hi jenifer1992, I'll suggest you Endocare Tensage.
    Featuring the patented SCA technology, Endocare delivers advanced regeneration and repair therapy for this type of skin problems (dark circles).

For Free consultation You may call @ 416.960.2222
    wooa , does it work?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the choice of products should suitable for your skin type and condition. Or it will be worse after using.
    But all sellers said their products suitable for me, I just can't tell.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i understand that. sellers is just want to get what they want from you. so what is your skin type?
    very dry in the winter

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hum... it's hard for me to know your skin type through this message. Do you have Facebook? you can join go to this group and ask questions. search on Facebook: SkinCare of YDJ(Communication)
    so kind of you

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer1992 View Post
    I'm 25 now and recently I found that I have crow's-feet and dark circle. I am bothering by my bad eyes situation. I had tried some brands eye cream but it doesn't work, besides, after using them, some fat granules appeared below my eyes! Is there anyone who can give me some advice about how to demolish these terrible things and make me look better? Maybe the first step is not staying too late!
    First thing I'd advise you don't put an eye cream just before going to bed but at least half an hour before go to sleep. Because if you put an eye cream and go to bed, you'll make your eyes look worse in the morning. An eye cream will "slide" into your eyes while you are sleeping. It should have to have time for deeply absorbing into your skin.

Second recommendation is an eye cream which I use and continue using because it helps, it really helps. It helped me much when I slept only 3-4 hours at night when my first baby was born. It helped me much with my extremely dark cirlces and tired eyes when my second baby was born. That cream changed the appearance of my under eye cirlces and dryness to much better condiiton. It's not so expensive cream, you can find that at Shoppers Drug Mart. And the last time I bought that that was on sale for $18.99. It is ROC Hydra Anti-Fatigue eye cream:

http://www.amazon.ca/ROC-Hydra-Anti-.../dp/B004REZVXQ

Name:  41WffyviN8L.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  21.4 KB
    Last edited by Mia; Thu, Dec 11th, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Mia001, barbis9 and jamie5 like this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    First thing I'd advise you don't put an eye cream just before going to bed but at least half an hour before go to sleep. Because if you put an eye cream and go to bed, you'll make your eyes look worse in the morning. An eye cream will "slide" into your eyes while you are sleeping. It should have to have time for deeply absorbing into your skin.

Second recommendation is an eye cream which I use and continue using because it helps, it really helps. It helped me much when I slept only 3-4 hours at night when my first baby was born. It helped me much with my extremely dark cirlces and tired eyes when my second baby was born. That cream changed the appearance of my under eye cirlces and dryness to much better condiiton. It's not so expensive cream, you can find that at Shoppers Drug Mart. And the last time I bought that that was on sale for $18.99. It is ROC Hydra Anti-Fatigue eye cream:

Thanks for your valuable suggestions! not expensive and I will get one, hope it will helpful.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Olay has good eye creams too. Walmart is usually the cheapest unless there is a sale at Shoppers. You need an eye cream with an spf for during the day to help with crows feet.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Hi see my post about instantly ageless watch the video!
    Cheers kyla

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Jennifer,

The first step you've already known for the dark circle - sleep early. For the crow's-feet, do you heard about Instantly Ageless? That Two minutes liquid facelift is just for crow's-feet, under eye bag, age winkle.... go ahead to my home page to have a look the real time testimonial by Bekki on her eyes and other people patted on their crow's-feet. And your last problem about some fat granules appeared below your eyes, just do not use too much eye cream on your eyes since you are still very young, you dont need it so much, especially at night, but keep massaging your face with your day cream and night cream, I do that every day, I am over 40 now. I dont have any crow's-feet.

Good luck and hope my information can help you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Angela,

I just told Jennifer about Instantly Ageless, go ahead to have a look on my home page to find out if you would like that product.

Cheers!
    Shirley

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post

have you test it before !!! beause i need it too !!!
    GET MAKE UP SAMPLES FOR FREE FROM HERE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AFTER applying my Monsia intense moisturizing day cream I apply Vit E oil around my eyes and neck and before bedtime after cleansing and toning and applying the intense night repair cream I apply Vit E oil around my eyes and neck. The Vit E oil is just my belt & braces to keep wrinkles away just that bit longer!

My apologies, the lady who does my facials has smacked my hand - vit E oil is always applied on top of moisturizer to seal in the moisture!
    Last edited by AddyB; Fri, Jul 22nd, 2016 at 09:07 AM. Reason: vit E oil should be after moisturizer NOT before

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information