User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2 complaints with SDM on Parkedale Ave. in Brockville. I had to drop off a prescription, counted 9 (yes 9) staff behind the counter and was told I had to wait. The cashier taking the prescriptions gathered around a computer with another and only when a third staff gave her the "ahem, someone is waiting" did she come over and provide service. This is not the 1st time something like this has happened. Their speed and quality of service in the pharmacy is lacking. I have made mention of this to the pharmacist/owner in person and through their survey site. No change yet.

Next: travel size package of vichy hand and eye cream in a basket labelled clearance at $1.49. Score!! Well, wrong. Scanned at $14.99 and refused SCOP. I pointed out the error to the woman working in cosmetics and her response "it would never be on sale for that low and besides, I didn't put that sign there, someone else did". Unfortunately I didn't have the time to call for a manager.

Some great staff there, particularly the students. Others......not.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I've had really bad service at one of the Shoppers in Ottawa, especially the pharmacy part is so badly run, tried to deal with customer service and all I got was a thank you for your concerns. I've been overcharged atleast 3 times but did get the SCOP....there is another Shoppers I go to now and the service is much better. Different owners!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for your response. We too have another Shopper's in town and it didn't dawn on me they may have different owners. Will look into it and ask around about their pharmacy practices and customer service.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The SDM here In kanata has horriable CS especially the little high school girls who are very rude and unprofessional. I've had many problems with things on sale, such as some make-up and candies.
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

e-mail , or better yet call headquarter, it should help, if service won't improve, maybe you'll get points?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I worked for Shoppers in cosmetics. Sometimes, people would dump products where they weren't supposed to be. If there was more than 1 Vichy set in the wrong place, yeah, I'd give it to you for that price. But, if it was one set all by itself, I wouldn't do it. If a customer asked for a manager and he/she approved it, fine. But, like the cosmetician said, Vichy would never be that cheap.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by curly63 View Post
    2 complaints with SDM on Parkedale Ave. in Brockville. I had to drop off a prescription, counted 9 (yes 9) staff behind the counter and was told I had to wait. The cashier taking the prescriptions gathered around a computer with another and only when a third staff gave her the "ahem, someone is waiting" did she come over and provide service. This is not the 1st time something like this has happened. Their speed and quality of service in the pharmacy is lacking. I have made mention of this to the pharmacist/owner in person and through their survey site. No change yet.

Next: travel size package of vichy hand and eye cream in a basket labelled clearance at $1.49. Score!! Well, wrong. Scanned at $14.99 and refused SCOP. I pointed out the error to the woman working in cosmetics and her response "it would never be on sale for that low and besides, I didn't put that sign there, someone else did". Unfortunately I didn't have the time to call for a manager.

Some great staff there, particularly the students. Others......not.
    I do not think people clearly understand the SCOP, and it drives me bananas.

It has to be CLEARLY labelled. so if you find the product with 30 other ones and it says $1.49, then of course you should be entitled to it. People move things, throw things...doesn't mean you are entitled to the price. The label and barcode have to match the product in order to get the SCOP.

As far as pharmacy goes, there is a whole protocol. When people get upset they have to wait 10 min, I remind them it is against the law for anyone else to check their prescription aside from a pharmacist....
    so your script is filled/printed out by a technician
    then the pharmacist has the check it, sign it. Never in my years in working in the pharmacy has a prescription been done in less than 5 min. Also, they do the scripts in order...so their is literally like a production line of them, so if the pharmacist isn't aware (hence why she reminded that someone is waiting) he/she will have no idea, and just keep working at their normal pace. there might be 9 people might be behind there, but depends why they are there.

enlighten me, what is the normal wait time for your prescriptions at that store?

customers never cease to amaze me for their complaints

Thread Information