User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    i need to now where is a good deal for new born baby item?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

What item are you looking for?

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

contact J&J and I think they send you a gift basket of stuff used for babies free and it include diaper bags and everything. otherwise, i have no idea.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Similac, Nestle, Enfamil and Heinz all send free stuff.

Other than that, what items are you looking for?

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Other users are trading lots of baby item here......including similac..
    try this...might help u....if u have SDM points to trade with them

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadia...ng-discussion/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am loking the clothes ,diaper.feeding stuff

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by humaira View Post
    I am loking the clothes ,diaper.feeding stuff

diaper and feeding stuff.....get some discount from save.ca

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

craigslist, or try swapmeets, those are so much fun
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks guys

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Kijiji is wicked and craigs list.
    As a new mom I offer these words of adise when you see a good deal scoop it up diapers don't go bad.....
    baby clothes buy in advance at sale seasons and clearouts, I have my sons summer wardrobe ready to go, I have been buying peices all winter when prices are cheap cheap cheap.
    Formula get coupons it help and if you get Heniz baby food its part of the futira program so you can RESP money set aside, its a great way to double up. I also use my pampers points to add extra cash to that account or to get great toys when they have there free shipping events.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    304 (99%)

This might be wha you are looking for.
    Found last night at Real canadian super store. The huggies newborn gift pack. ONLY $9.97 Regular $20.00!! Stock up this includes Natural Care Body Wash, Natural Care Baby Lotion, Supreme Gentle Care Newborn Diapers and Natural Care Baby Wipes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here i will tell about you baby coupons. did you know what are baby coupons and from where you will get them? Let's told you.....

Well, obviously parents of little ones under the age of three years. The thing about baby products is that you should always be sure to be in stock because you usually run out of them at the worst times. If you prepare yourself, you can ensure that you are always in stock and always prepared. Baby coupons usually give you access to the best brands with the safest ingredients, all awhile, helping your budget.

It’s always a nicer feeling knowing your little one is using safe and excellent brand name products. When you can afford to buy the best diapers, baby shampoo, or baby power, the higher quality you receive is a much more comforting feeling. Whether you are a new mom or you’ve just had your fourth child, parents should always be prepared for the unexpected, and that means having extra products for unexpected situations.

You can now get 15% off all baby monitors at Babies R’ Us by visiting this coupon. Johnson’s is also a world-known brand name known for making high quality products that are used by all ages, not just for babies. Johnson’s Baby products include diapers, baby oil, baby cream, baby shampoo, and more. You can also stock up on some baby clothes by using this great coupon for K-Mart for 10% off all baby items at K-Mart. Interested in receiving more coupons for baby products? Check out our Email Subscription (along the right side of the home page), enter your email and you’ll receive our monthly newsletter with both printable coupons and coupon codes for purchasing online.
    for more information check the given links below:
    Baby Coupons
    Household Coupons

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have just bought a bouncy seat for my daughter. She loves her bouncer. It Vibrates And Rocks. You can pop baby in while you do chores and they just sit and watch you, and you can natter away while they listen to you. I shop at Hushbabies.com, I love this company. Their customer service is great and I always receive my items quickly.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have to totally disagree with you. Brand name baby items and the 'safe' feeling some get from purchasing them are the result of the 'I paid more, it should be better, my bubble cannot be popped because I am being super safe using them' effect.

In Canada, regulations for anything baby related are amongst the highest in the world. The regular Enfamil formula you paid $20 more than the Kirkland brand? No difference in quality, composition and safety. Zero. Zip. Nada. Either than you paid double for it. Diapers, bottles, bath time products etc, same deal. You may FEEL one is superior than the other and in certain cases of certain sensitives or baby's own preference, it may be for that cause alone, but generally, there are no differences either than price and prestige. This is what these big name baby companies have imposed on you through clever marketing that make you feel that way. You love your baby more because you spend more - your baby is safer because you use so and so brand name. And because the majority of the population believe this marketing ploy, it is looked down on to buy the off brand baby shampoo or diapers as especially formula.

Coupons can make brand name items cheaper. I've used them and have successfully bought several brand name items (Pampers, J&J bath stuff) for dirt cheap - but I am not a stickler for brand name only stuff. My 9 month old son has been on Kirkland formula from 1 month on. He is a VERY healthy little man. If I thought that a big name formula would give him an edge, I'd splurge. But I don't because it doesn't. And that extra $100 a month I save on formula? Into his RESP.

Now, that is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponSmart View Post
    here i will tell about you baby coupons. did you know what are baby coupons and from where you will get them? Let's told you.....

Well, obviously parents of little ones under the age of three years. The thing about baby products is that you should always be sure to be in stock because you usually run out of them at the worst times. If you prepare yourself, you can ensure that you are always in stock and always prepared. Baby coupons usually give you access to the best brands with the safest ingredients, all awhile, helping your budget.

It’s always a nicer feeling knowing your little one is using safe and excellent brand name products. When you can afford to buy the best diapers, baby shampoo, or baby power, the higher quality you receive is a much more comforting feeling. Whether you are a new mom or you’ve just had your fourth child, parents should always be prepared for the unexpected, and that means having extra products for unexpected situations.

You can now get 15% off all baby monitors at Babies R’ Us by visiting this coupon. Johnson’s is also a world-known brand name known for making high quality products that are used by all ages, not just for babies. Johnson’s Baby products include diapers, baby oil, baby cream, baby shampoo, and more. You can also stock up on some baby clothes by using this great coupon for K-Mart for 10% off all baby items at K-Mart. Interested in receiving more coupons for baby products? Check out our Email Subscription (along the right side of the home page), enter your email and you’ll receive our monthly newsletter with both printable coupons and coupon codes for purchasing online.
    for more information check the given links below:
    Baby Coupons
    Household Coupons
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Thread Information