User Tag List

Page 416 of 536 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if the 30% off toys include the scooters and kids trikes/bikes? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know what the Camping Supplies are at?? I would like to buy some sleeping bags for camp this summer!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the scooters are 25%, pink one scanning at $37ish from $49.99 at Centerpoint
    smcin815 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They are considered sporting goods instead of toys in the system. that'd be camping stuff as well. I am not sure about kitchenware.
    smcin815 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Scanned the scooters and they came up as price not found. Asked floor staff to scan and it was full price minus 25%.

I did find some fairly good toy deals but nothing to really brag about other than a big bucket of Summer toys for $1.80

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if the baby toys at Centerpoint mall are 25 or 30%? wondering how long before it hits 50% even at 30% toys r us is cheaper with their sales -_-

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

toys are 30% this morning at Centerpoint

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Any updates on the Kingston location?? Is furniture now 25% off or more? Uggg, I wish I lived closer. Want some cheap toys, scooter and a few pieces of furniture. TIA
    sweetmomma likes this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the updates everyone! Have home decor and storage gone down any further? I think the last time I checked at Target both were 20%.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Be careful out there today - the crazies are back! It must be the emails 😬
    Nothing really noteworthy, except that I found some jumbo black totes with the red reusable ones, coming in at $1.79. They would be handy for larger items like paper towel etc (to give you an idea of size and weight).
    St Laurent is down to one barely working scanner, and I feel the pain of those who had their scanners removed early. Makes things much more difficult, especially with the pyjama masses 😭
    solace76, mdepp and lessismore_MTL like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have anyone noticed shelf tags are gone or inverted for some reason. I went to check on some shower curtains and half of the price tags were gone. That section hasn't moved by the way....its in the same place as before. With only one working scanner made it difficult to shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mukato View Post
    Have anyone noticed shelf tags are gone or inverted for some reason. I went to check on some shower curtains and half of the price tags were gone. That section hasn't moved by the way....its in the same place as before. With only one working scanner made it difficult to shop.
    Yes I did notice that and the store removed the scanners to make it worse

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i noticed that also! especialy hard when your at a store with no working scanner!... but i did also note when things are moved around they have printed out a new shelf tag so the price is more accurate (the extension cords shelf tag was the newer clearance price for example, and the bag of candy rockets i found was shelf tagged at 38 cents)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Have anyone noticed shelf tags are gone or inverted for some reason. I went to check on some shower curtains and half of the price tags were gone. That section hasn't moved by the way....its in the same place as before. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/newrepl...&p=6320221With only one working scanner made it difficult to shop.

Yes I did notice that and the store removed the scanners to make it worse
    i noticed that also! especialy hard when your at a store with no working scanner!... but i did also note when things are moved around they have printed out a new shelf tag so the price is more accurate (the extension cords shelf tag was the newer clearance price for example, and the bag of candy rockets i found was shelf tagged at 38 cents)
    You are SOOOO lucky that you are only experiencing this now. We have been shopping liek this since when? Near the end of the first week of liquidations we started seeing them disappear. There are now probably 5 or so between the 7 stores I go to, most are in CC and most other stores have zero. But we still manage to find the deals ...somehow. Its all about the hunt, lol
    This is what we have been dealing with since when.... the end of the first liquidation week in come stores and then others quickly followed suite?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Hey Midnightly,
    Just in case you were looking I found the FP Laugh & Learn table at Tillicum - no price of course and I had to take it to cash where she scanned it, anyway paid under $10.00 after discount and 5% red card - other than that haven't had too much success it's hard without the scanners, is there anything you've come across that is discounted?.... you know like candy I was at Hillside Monday and found nothing there - very disappointed although I scanned a bunch of things I usually come away with at least something.....

Thread Information