User Tag List

Page 417 of 536 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    Hey Midnightly,
    Just in case you were looking I found the FP Laugh & Learn table at Tillicum - no price of course and I had to take it to cash where she scanned it, anyway paid under $10.00 after discount and 5% red card - other than that haven't had too much success it's hard without the scanners, is there anything you've come across that is discounted?.... you know like candy I was at Hillside Monday and found nothing there - very disappointed although I scanned a bunch of things I usually come away with at least something.....

i have no space for the table (nor know a preschool aged kid to buy one for) so i didnt manage those (i think we're past the days of fisher price toys.. my daughter's 7) hillside still has scanners up but sometimes they don't work, i havent found much for deals i noticed the Val-day sweets have gone UP in price from a week ago, the sweets section is pretty bare bones.. i haven't found any of the razor scooters for the under $10 pricepoint (if you do let me know!)... they had the slip and slides at the hillside location (they did at tillicum but no idea if any are left or have been moved)

had my first negative customer experience at target tillicum this week, i went looking for the sprinkler things (that someone posted) i went to the section that had all that stuff a week before, the whole corner is blocked off and empty shelves so i asked if it had been moved(other seasonal items have been moved upstairs or other places) and he told me they didn't get any of the summer stuff in and when i mentioned they had slip and slides in that section a few weeks ago again he rolled his eyes at me and gave me the speel that because of the closure they do not plan to get any of it in and when i informed him YES you did, i bought a slip and slide last week i was just wondering if you had moved everything to a different area because the store has been completely shifted around he just blew me off with a weak no answer excuse and started talking to his friends again.. i've never had a target experience like that before
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find ClosetMaid Adjustable 8-Tier Wall and Door Rack, 18-Inch for 14.50$ at kanata( ottawa) and at ( riverside) , but at merivale for 52$
    How can i upload pictures??

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You might have to make a couple more posts before you have that ability.... But thank you for you contribution and for joining us!
    We would love to see pictures!!

If you have a tool bar above the text box, then its 3rd from the right and looks like a a tree(?) Then you will either have to have the photo uploaded online somewhere or have it saved to your computer. Reply back if that doesnt work...
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Rona is this it?? Cuz that is a good find! $53 at Amazon.ca

Name:  919bp0mcEeL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 1531
Size:  116.4 KB

And to BA and others who know me, yes I am suppose to be getting some work done. lol! But I like to help!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Could not resist asking but did they just put POM and Bolthouse in there? Perishable??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Rona is this it?? Cuz that is a good find! $53 at Amazon.ca

Name:  919bp0mcEeL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 1531
Size:  116.4 KB

And to BA and others who know me, yes I am suppose to be getting some work done. lol! But I like to help!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rona View Post
    I find ClosetMaid Adjustable 8-Tier Wall and Door Rack, 18-Inch for 14.50$ at kanata( ottawa) and at ( riverside) , but at merivale for 52$
    How can i upload pictures??
    can you tell us where you found it? perhaps with other storage things or with furniture?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! Good catch on the perishables!

I am actually starting to think.... I wonder if this would work on my bathroom door to sort out the ridiculous amount of product I have that I use once but am not ready to part with.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i have no space for the table (nor know a preschool aged kid to buy one for) so i didnt manage those (i think we're past the days of fisher price toys.. my daughter's 7) hillside still has scanners up but sometimes they don't work, i havent found much for deals i noticed the Val-day sweets have gone UP in price from a week ago, the sweets section is pretty bare bones.. i haven't found any of the razor scooters for the under $10 pricepoint (if you do let me know!)... they had the slip and slides at the hillside location (they did at tillicum but no idea if any are left or have been moved)

had my first negative customer experience at target tillicum this week, i went looking for the sprinkler things (that someone posted) i went to the section that had all that stuff a week before, the whole corner is blocked off and empty shelves so i asked if it had been moved(other seasonal items have been moved upstairs or other places) and he told me they didn't get any of the summer stuff in and when i mentioned they had slip and slides in that section a few weeks ago again he rolled his eyes at me and gave me the speel that because of the closure they do not plan to get any of it in and when i informed him YES you did, i bought a slip and slide last week i was just wondering if you had moved everything to a different area because the store has been completely shifted around he just blew me off with a weak no answer excuse and started talking to his friends again.. i've never had a target experience like that before
    Oh no that's not good! but I have to agree I have not been getting good customer service at Tillicum since they announced the closing, they are definitely not as friendly as they used to be which is too bad! when I asked someone if they could scan something she nearly bit my head off and told me "You have to take it to cash, we cant do that!!!okay then..." Re: the FP, I don't have young kids either my boys are 18 & 11 - but what can I say I am a sucker for a good deal...thinking about maybe a future baby shower gift? I also got the Nerf rip shot although I find boys of 11+ are no longer into "toys" but maybe my 4 year-old nephew(who lives in England) might like it one day also a Tonka truck for $6 ish...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

VW girl , yes it is, thank yuo , iam sorry iam not very good in English, so you may find some mistake at my bost, but i will do my best😘
    I uset in foyer cabinet for Gloves ,Hats ,sun cream umbrellas , and shoe polisher etc
    Last edited by Rona; Thu, Feb 26th, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Some days you really wish SC had an "unlike" button! How dumb is 20% off Halloween....
    oh, the infamous "Thumbs Down" button... good times lol
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With storage things
    Cocovanilla and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    can you tell us where you found it? perhaps with other storage things or with furniture?
    I would bet it is in storage. I think I saw this or a similar but the picture on the box showed shoes in the shelves.
    Cocovanilla likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Be careful out there today - the crazies are back! It must be the emails 😬
    Nothing really noteworthy, except that I found some jumbo black totes with the red reusable ones, coming in at $1.79. They would be handy for larger items like paper towel etc (to give you an idea of size and weight).
    St Laurent is down to one barely working scanner, and I feel the pain of those who had their scanners removed early. Makes things much more difficult, especially with the pyjama masses 😭
    Oh no! Which scanner was working at St-Laurent? I'm going there and billings tomorrow and hoping to scan a bunch! Lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Totally killed it at target today!!

Christmas bows $0.10
    Christmas tissue $0.05
    Sand toys $0.15
    Single slip and slide $1.79
    This pool http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Ocean-In.../dp/B000VSAEYI $7.19
    More bubbles $0.80
    Christmas Sterlite totes $3.66

Cashier was like this is like extreme couponing but extreme liquidation.
    Last edited by Meeeks85; Thu, Feb 26th, 2015 at 09:33 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I would bet it is in storage. I think I saw this or a similar but the picture on the box showed shoes in the shelves.
    No it is showed pantry , and yes with storage
    vw_girl likes this.

Thread Information