User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: How To Get away with 25000+ points at SDM this week

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay My thread title is inspired by How to get away with murder which i have been devouring just like house of cards

This week , I am planning to maximize the Optimum points earned on some purchases i have been meaning to do for a long while . We have 18, 500 points weekend coming up and I got 20X on $50 or more in Text and Scratch offer . I have 56K points residue from last beauty bonus redemption

In the process of researching on how to get the most points, i stumbled across lots of optimum offers which have not been discussed
    and I thought of sharing my knowledge and calculation process with you guys.

Things on my need list
    1. CON air curl secret - Regular shoppers price $119.99 , Bonus points 5000
    2. Nexxus HC and shampoo -Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Nexxus product valid till march 27
    3. Mens electric shaver for BF - no points - Phillips shaver regular price 59.99 dont know price this weekend yet

-----Things i do not need immediately and can be filler items----
    John Freida Luxury Voluminous , John Frieda Frizz ease Forever smooth Serum

Here is how I intend to shop :
    On Tuesday , march 10th 20 X WUS 50 I shall Buy :
    1. Curl Secret curler - $119.99 - 120*10*20 = 24000+ 5000bp = 29000 bp
    2. Nexxus hair conditioner -( 2 units)$12.99 each - 13*20*10*2 = 5200 bp - will use $8 coupon
    3. Electric shaver - $59.99 - 60 * 20 = 1200 bp
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Total 205.96
    coupon -8.00
    redeem -85
    ----------------
    112.96 (more than 50)
    Total points earning potential: 35,400

Please read on for all the Points offer information

Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-05-12-53-46.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  136.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by zealot1205; Thu, Mar 5th, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
    amira84, Mooseenzo and dededi like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The nexxus coupon isn't $8 off one product though?
    dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Spring Essentials - 10 X on all the new Arrivals shown below
    Category Haircare :
    Haircare
    Offer valid until March 27, 2015, while quantities last.
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Nexxus product ( coupon available in unilever insert)
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Pantene product(coupon on SS and peelie)
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any Dove Advanced Hair Series product( coupon in store in product display and also unilever insert
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Garnier Fructis Full & Plush product ( coupon available in redplum insert)
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating L’Oréal Paris® Fibralogy product
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating OGX® shampoo or conditioner
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any TRESemmé® Perfectly (UN) DONE WAVESTM or Youth Boost product
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any TRESemmé® Perfectly (UN) DONE WAVESTM or Youth Boost product
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Vidal Sassoon Salonist hair colourName:  hair 3.JPG
Views: 918
Size:  37.6 KBName:  hair 4.JPG
Views: 919
Size:  42.5 KBName:  shoppers 1 hair.JPG
Views: 896
Size:  39.7 KBName:  shoppers hair 2.JPG
Views: 992
Size:  51.2 KB
    Last edited by zealot1205; Thu, Mar 5th, 2015 at 03:48 PM.
    Tweets77, Anna Michele and dededi like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Zealot. I might be mixed up, but the text offer is for Tuesday only, and the other offer is for the weekend only. Don't see how they can be combined.
    BuggaBugga, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Hi Zealot. I might be mixed up, but the text offer is for Tuesday only, and the other offer is for the weekend only. Don't see how they can be combined.

Which other offer you are talking about? I guess she was talking about 20x wus $50, redeeming points and buying products with product bonus points attached to them. Right @zealot1205 ?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love it how you combined all these fantastic deals and make it work in your favour. I love to do the same thing, in fact i do these type of calculations EVERY WEEK. Lol

let us know if it all works out as you have mentioned here.
    zealot1205 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    yes sorry if my language confused you - i will be only using the 20X on Tuesday as clearly mentioned in my post , Iam not using the 18, 500 on Saturday it is not worth it

My post has information on how to maximize the points if one shops either on weekend or 20 X points day
    Last edited by zealot1205; Thu, Mar 5th, 2015 at 04:14 PM.
    ticul, amira84 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Skincare
    Offer valid until March 27, 2015
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Jergens® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating L’Oréal Paris® RevitaliftTM Volume FillerTM product
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating NEUTROGENA® product.
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating NIP+FAB product.
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any Vaseline® serum product
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Yes ToTM product.
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating Simple® product
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating NIVEA In-Shower product( sells at 8.99 coupon $1.50 coupon available from Nivea sample facebook contest)
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating NEUTROGENA® product.
    Get 10X The Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any participating LOOK BEAUTYTM beauty product.Name:  skin 1.JPG
Views: 870
Size:  54.4 KBName:  skin2.JPG
Views: 877
Size:  47.1 KBName:  skin4.JPG
Views: 880
Size:  40.0 KB
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Other Luxury Skincare and makeup bonus points offers:

1. Get 15x the Shoppers Optimum points when you spend $25(after discount , redemptions and discounts) or more on any Quo products
    2. Get 4000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® when you purchase any two (2) N°7 cosmetic products. Offer valid until March 13, 2015
    3. Get 15x the Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase any Clinique foundation.Offer valid until March 13, 2015,
    4. Get 8000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you spend $ 75 or more on Estée Lauder colour or foundation.
    5. Get 15,000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you spend $ 175 or more on Lancôme offer valid until March 27th
    6. Get 500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any two (2) Essence cosmetic products Offer valid till March 13th
    7. Get 2000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any Pür Minerals product
    8. Get 5000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any Untold fragrance
    9. Get 20x the Shoppers Optimum Points®* when you purchase StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum, Instant Revitalizing Mask or Radiance Refining Moisturize
    10. Receive a beauty-filled clutch FREE when you spend $125 or more at beautyBOUTIQUE.,
      Offer valid from Saturday, March 7, 2015 to Friday, March 20, 2015.Name:  Spring beauty offer.JPG
Views: 1204
Size:  54.9 KB
    Last edited by zealot1205; Thu, Mar 5th, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Anna Michele, amira84 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The nexxus coupon isn't $8 off one product though?
    Yes @annedougherty just noticed the wording on that $8 coupon so confusing!. I will sure buy the shampoo to go with the conditioner, use the coupon and claim 2 *$3 cashback on CO51 using bf's and my devices.
    Follow up question the nexxus hair care products are on an ongoing 10 X instore March promotion
    Will I get the 10X on top of 20X on the Nexxus purchases or just the 20 X for using my 20X WUS 50 coupon ?
    Last edited by zealot1205; Thu, Mar 5th, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
    annedougherty, amira84 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I love it how you combined all these fantastic deals and make it work in your favour. I love to do the same thing, in fact i do these type of calculations EVERY WEEK. Lol

let us know if it all works out as you have mentioned here.
    I sure will Amira! Learned from the guru , hope this disciple of yours is worthy of your admiration
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    Yes @annedougherty just noticed the wording on that $8 coupon so confusing!. I will sure buy the shampoo to go with the conditioner, use the coupon and claim 2 *$3 cashback on CO51 using bf and my devices.
    Follow up question the nexxus hair care products are on an ongoing 10 X instore March promotion
    Will I get the 10X on top of 20X on the Nexxus purchases or just the 20 X for using my 20X WUS 50 coupon ?

you will get 10x and 20x points. 10x is product bonus points and 20x is transaction bonus points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zealot1205..Thanks so much. I was reading it that both can be used on same day.
    Went back to read more carefully and now see what you are saying.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    yes sorry if my language confused you - i will be only using the 20X on Tuesday as clearly mentioned in my post , Iam not using the 18, 500 on Saturday it is not worth it

My post has information on how to maximize the points if one shops either on weekend or 20 X points day
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Which other offer you are talking about? I guess she was talking about 20x wus $50, redeeming points and buying products with product bonus points attached to them. Right @zealot1205 ?
    18500 wus $75 on weekend
    20x wus $50 on Tuesday
    amira84 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think you only get 20x points on the amount after redemptions?
    annedougherty and dededi like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information