User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Durham Couponer
  • 2 Post By padyofurniture

Thread: Help!

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I haven't been on here in so long I forgot my username. This is what happens when life gets in the way. I'm ashamed to say that I have no couponed in over a year and my stockpile has long since depleted. However, now that I am back and trying to get into the swing of things I find myself completely lost.

I had no idea that now all of the coupons on websaver, brandsaver and save.ca are now only printable and can't be mailed. What happens for the people that don't have printers? What do I do then?

I also have different needs than I did before. I'm trying to live a healthy lifestyle (fresh fruits, veggies, etc) and I know there are rarely if ever coupons for these things but does anyone have any pointers on how to cut down these costs? I cannot really buy in bulk or anything with these items because of how fast they spoil and I am living on my own now in an apartment with a very strict budget.

If anyone could please direct me to some threads, or even personal pointers on how to jump back into the swing of things it would be much appreciated.

Cheers!
    Bai-Leigh
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons, Websaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fruits and vegetables- try PCPoints. Price match with your offers and pay cents instead of dollars for healthy food.

Websaver is starting a new mail out program soon.

Brandsaver still has newspaper inserts, but the value has gone way down on the coupons. Google alternatives to your regular cleaning products and see if there's a homemade alternative.

Use your freezer or get a cheapo dehydrator if you want to buy more meat or produce than you can get through before it spoils. There's a really good canning thread on here too. Try looking for a "broken" free online or thrift store vacuum sealer like a Foodsaver, because there is often a quick fix for a machine that isn't sealing well online.
    Last edited by Durham Couponer; Sun, Apr 5th, 2015 at 10:38 AM.
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

See if there's a Walmart near you that price matches nationwide. Someone is always bound to have a really good deal on vegetables. For instance, I bought sweet potato and turnip for .17/lb at Gateway Meat Market (flyer is in the flyer section.)
    CrazyQT and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Try using old cereal bags to keep fruits and vegetables in. They have preservatives in the bag that extends the life of fruits and vegetables.
    Check out my new life blog.
    https://plus.google.com/114910790929192660665/posts
    I will be posting on it once a week. Hopefully it will provide you with a hint or two that you can translate to your own life, to make it better. Mine keeps getting better every day!

Thread Information