User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Lise Watier spring sale up to 70% off!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got my order today. I am so happy with everything. Going to post pics as soon as i get back home. ��
    salady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I got my order today. I am so happy with everything. Going to post pics as soon as i get back home. ��
    Woohoooooo dying to see what you got!!!
    amira84 and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

These are the things i ordered, and i am pretty happy with my order.
    Name:  20150331_132020_resized.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  56.1 KB

and since my order was above $100 i got these products for free.

Name:  20150331_132246_resized.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  49.6 KB

Now i have so many lippy things. I already packed half of these lip products, eye roll on thing and vitamin c detoxifying mask for my mom.
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Apr 1st, 2015 at 12:50 AM.
    salady, Mia, Candini and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

On the right hand side is a make up brush set. I was not impressed with eye shadow brush quality. It hurts when i try to apply eye shadow on my eye lids. But other brushes are very nice.

I'll show you my small eye shadows/eye shadows palette collection in 1 or 2 days in this thread.
    salady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Love it!! I ordered some of the same things as you...and that's a very generous assortment of freebies you got in your order. Looks like the things they weren't able to sell by the end of the sale, they threw in as freebies. I can't wait to see what freebies I will get!
    amira84 and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Love it!! I ordered some of the same things as you...and that's a very generous assortment of freebies you got in your order. Looks like the things they weren't able to sell by the end of the sale, they threw in as freebies. I can't wait to see what freebies I will get!

Well...it hurts to think/know that they are sending us their unloved/unwanted products as freebies. Lol. But i think that's why they sold all these items for so low that they were getting rid of their old inventory for new products.
    Seeing the quality of these eye shadows, i am regretting that i didn't order that neutral shades 4 eye shadow palette too. I love brown neutrals!

And if you ordered more than $125 worth of products then you are going to get the same freebies in same colour as mine. They told us in their email about this freebie offer. Here it is in the second paragraph:
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-31-23-27-45.png
Views: 188
Size:  621.1 KB
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My order totaled $77...I did that to get the free shipping and didn't really want to spend an extra $50 just for the free samples. Plus I already ordered to many lippies that I really didn't want anymore. Still no shipping notice from LW...I think I will call them tomorrow to see if there's an update.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@amira84

My LW order arrived today! These are from the 70% off spring sale! Photos...

What I purchased:

Name:  lw1.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  56.3 KB

The samples I got for purchasing over $75 worth of items:

Name:  lw2.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  60.4 KB

I posted about the Teint Lumiere foundation earlier and as I have tested it before, it is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I won't be using this sample. Might just fob it off to a friend or chuck it out.

So yeah, there you have it. Everything I purchased looks good so far...I haven't tried anything on yet but hope to post my thoughts as I go along. Exciting!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@salady . Awesome haul! I loved seeing your pretty cosmetics and even though i already got/have most of these products but still i was jealous of you for getting these deals. Lol.

I didn't know their portfolio gift pack will be so popular. We got a very fine deal on it. I have used the eye liner in the box it's pretty good( but my favourite is stila's smudge proof pencil eye liners). The concealer brush in it is pretty awesome, it's very soft. i haven't used their pore perfector but i have a suspicion that it'll be good.

And what are these red beauties? Eye shadows or lip stain/gloss? Love these colours. Let me know their quality and your opinion about them. I'll keep an eye on them when LW offer another awesome sale like this one.
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I should've labelled the items I got! Ok, here's the list...

Back row (left to right):

FÉLINE Velvet Lip Lacquer - Rouge
    Hero Products Gift Set
    Blush creme satin - Coral Paradise
    Skin Detox Detoxifying Mask

Front row (left side, top to bottom)

Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss - Melon Twist (3)
    Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss - Passion Fuchsia

Front row (right side, top to bottom)

Hydra Kiss Colour Balm - Coral Paradise
    Waterproof Eyeliner - Vert Fumé
    Crayon Jumbo Long-Lasting Waterproof Eye Light Shadow - Moonlight

The lip kiss crayons aren't really a gloss...I'd say more of a lipstick in pencil form. I accidentally rubbed the Passion Fuchsia colour on my shirt while trying to open it and it actually looks like a nice bright, pink colour haha!
    Last edited by salady; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 09:10 AM.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for labelling all these products salady! I have never used their lip kiss hydra crayon before and i just read online reviews about these lip crayons you got. Looks like i will like these ones too. I like glossy lippies.

Nice products overall!
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So far I have tried the mask and it seems alright though I will only know how good it is when used over a long period of time...it does smell amazing! I also used the Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss - Melon Twist today and holy moley, is it ever GLITTERY. Like they just shoved a load of glitter in there with a tint of colour. Not sure I'm liking this one so I put on a thin layer just enough to add colour to the lips but hate the glitteriness of it. Meh. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this but you would love this one @amira84 .
    Candini and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Salady, these skin care products like masks, cleansers, exfoliants take a little bit time and patience and before you know it people start giving you compliments on your skin. So hang in there and don't loose hope!

Very strangely my lip crayon does not have that much glitter, or may be it does have a lot but since i dont mind glitter, i am okay with my crayon. Actually i take glitter as a little exfoliator for my lips. Lol. But i am not very impressed with my lip gloss set and 2 other full sized lip glosses. They are just too transparent for me. Coming from such a high value brand, i expected them to be a punch in the face type of colour but they are too sheer. I am happy that i didn't spend too much money on them.

I havent used my vitamin c mask, its actually a present for my mom but i am very tempted to use it atleast once. Lol. But i am trying hard not to touch it because, as you may know from my posts on SC, i already have a lot of skin care products for me and i use them religiously.

I think i forgot to mention one very interesting thing here. When i ordered my stuff on LW website, they charged me $29 for that mask instead of $9.00. I called them 2,3 days after placing my order and they gave me $30 coupon code to use on their website. They couldn't reimburse me the extra money they took but they gave me an extra $10 in coupon code to cover shipping charges etc.
    So i got everything for $177 AND i got $30 back in coupon. I am going to use it the next time they have their sale.
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    So far I have tried the mask and it seems alright though I will only know how good it is when used over a long period of time...it does smell amazing! I also used the Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss - Melon Twist today and holy moley, is it ever GLITTERY. Like they just shoved a load of glitter in there with a tint of colour. Not sure I'm liking this one so I put on a thin layer just enough to add colour to the lips but hate the glitteriness of it. Meh. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this but you would love this one @amira84 .
    Did you try the passion fuchsia? I`m pretty sure thats the one I have and it has tons of glitter on it
    salady and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok pretty ladies. I searched on web and on Lise Watier website and looks like both of you got the glittery thing and i bought other stuff. Lol. Mine is hydra kiss crayon lip balm. And it's not as glittery as both of you are talking about.
    salady likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information