User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zealot1205

Thread: Anyone try honey and cinnamon on your face?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds strange but I got a mix of raw honey with cinnamon in it and I have it on my face right now. I have used raw honey plain in the past and love what it does for my skin but I read this combo is great for acne which I have been getting lately for some reason. So I am giving it a shot to see if it helps. Anyone ever do a honey and cinnamon mask?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have most certainly heard of using honey before, but not cinnamon. That would be the first for me. BTW, when I use honey on my face I use Raw Manuka Honey, not the regular kind. (I am sure that using common honey is fine) It is very expensive though, so this can be a drawback for some.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nope I have heard of Honey and cinnamon but never tried it. I have however tried Honey + Lemon Juice, Honey + milk , Honey + Banana paste . Honey + Lime mask has the effect of instantly drying out the acne , however it make your skin very dry. @Britanica what is your skin type/ pore size on face ? and sun exposure duration on a regular basis ? Let me know how the cinnamon+ honey mask worked
    Britanica likes this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    Nope I have heard of Honey and cinnamon but never tried it. I have however tried Honey + Lemon Juice, Honey + milk , Honey + Banana paste . Honey + Lime mask has the effect of instantly drying out the acne , however it make your skin very dry. @Britanica what is your skin type/ pore size on face ? and sun exposure duration on a regular basis ? Let me know how the cinnamon+ honey mask worked
    I did end up using it. And I was shocked. My skin felt super silky and the blemishes I had went away two days later. I am going to do this a few times a week and see what happens.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Britanica View Post
    I did end up using it. And I was shocked. My skin felt super silky and the blemishes I had went away two days later. I am going to do this a few times a week and see what happens.
    Interesting to read that the blemishes went away. Please could you tell me what were the quantities you used. I made http://www.hellawella.com/smooth-ski...ney-face-masks for my daughter and it worked really well.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seriously?? Honey? Never heard of that? Won't it make your skin sticky..LOL!!!

Thread Information