User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arwina Mogul

Thread: Toronto Premier Outlets

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Out of all the shops at Toronto Premier Outlets in Milton, what stores have the best deals from your experience? I went when it first opened but only had an hour to shop so I didn't get the chance to see all the stores. I hear it is quite crowded on weekends. I did hear that from time to time if you are lucky, you'll find a great deal at Restoration Hardware. A friend suggested that if you make it there, it is worth the ten minute trip to go to nearby Georgetown for lunch or even start in Georgetown for breakfast. There are a lot of quaint places to choose from. Apparently, the Norval Pancake Factory is not to be missed. It has huge plates of mouth watering options for both breakfast and lunch and I believe it has just moved to Georgetown from Norval and is a real treat if you're in the area. Has anyone tried it and has it really changed locations? I look forward to your info about the outlet shops and places to eat!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Not sure which store has best deals. I've yet to return for a second visit since November 2013. It's probably a good thing you have found a local eatery because the Outlet's food court is a very noisy place to eat and lineups are long. Best to have someone with you save seats if you do eat in the food court.

Restoration Hardware looks like the set from Sky Captain & the world of Tomorrow>large-scale furniture/art good for big spaces. No fancy towels (Greek key) just drab solid towels. I'm waiting for Yorkdale Mall's RH store to open in 2016 to see if carries the full bath lines of products as shown on their website.

Columbia Sportwear is worth a look for jackets and footwear. Ralph Lauren and JCrew seemed to have better looking clothing-prices vary so scour the racks as sizes might be limited as well.

The Hudson Bay outlet store has little for men and women size 8 or less will find clothing. Outerwear for women above size 10 is limited.

I do recommend you look at the directory listings at home and decide which are your top stores to visit in a 2-hour session and don't stay longer at the outlet-you might have to park far away. Crowds can be in some stores while kiosks and some specialty shops have no customers.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't been myself but I was told that the COACH store has nice deals
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information