User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Walmart (ON) June 25 - July 1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Ty, ty......................................Thank you very much................................
    cyn88canada and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    Of all the product shrinkages, this one hurts the most. One whole less litre of milk? Bye bye, Neilson Trutaste. A decade or so of brand loyalty from me, gone in a flash.

Attachment 286001
    Wow. Thanks for pointing that out. I didnt even notice! Unbelievable. I will never buy that milk again. Natrel for me.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks!

Saw a few good deals.

Bleach 1.47 - $.75 coupon, $0.72 each
    Dr. Oetker Ristorante $3.33 - $1.00, $2.33 each

Royale TP is a good price. Only 14 cents a roll if you believe the 24 = 48 claim. Lots of $1 coupons out there, making that 12 cents a roll. I try to never pay more than $0.17 a roll because I'm crazy.

Good price for Ice cream. Wish I could find Real Dairy at that price.
    Rena13 likes this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallegemom View Post
    Thanks!

Royale TP is a good price. Only 14 cents a roll if you believe the 24 = 48 claim. Lots of $1 coupons out there, making that 12 cents a roll. I try to never pay more than $0.17 a roll because I'm crazy.
    Not crazy! I'm the exact same way! My mom always texts me to ask if sales on tp are a good deal or not.
    frugallegemom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@frugallegemom
    If you have multiple coupons on hand, it will be cheaper for you to PM from this flyer for the 24-pack
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...e-26-to-july-4

Thanks!

Saw a few good deals.

Bleach 1.47 - $.75 coupon, $0.72 each
    Dr. Oetker Ristorante $3.33 - $1.00, $2.33 each

Good price for Ice cream. Wish I could find Real Dairy at that price.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

That's a great deal on single rolls. I'm not sure if I could use it to get double rolls but I did see some other things that might be worth making a trip to Walmart for. I haven't tried, but I've heard people get away with PMing Asian markets and Honest Eds in Oshawa. If they let me, I'll be stocking up on KD for the summer for my oldest and some sunscreen! My No Frill's definitely would not PM Honest Ed's.

I thought Honest Ed's was closed? I actually have never been in there. I've wanted to go for years. Glad to see I still have some time!

Thanks for the flyer link. :D
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rena13 View Post
    Not crazy! I'm the exact same way! My mom always texts me to ask if sales on tp are a good deal or not.

Yeah, the cheap stuff @ No Frills is 17 cents a roll so if something is on sale, they got to do better than that for me!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by arkietech View Post
    And Neilson is doing this when the dairy industry is dumping milk because of a glut in the supply!!!!!!!
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...ticle25030753/
    This makes me sick!!! Why couldn't they give the milk to food banks?????!!!!! Maybe they should lower the cost of milk and more people could afford to buy it.

I recently started drinking the Natrel fine-filtered milk and it is definitely better than Neilson regular milk and with $1 coupon it's the same price. Plus it lasts much longer in the fridge because of the filtering process.
    In Ontario, some milk can be found free in the Milk for Moms program, targeting mothers with small children with limited income or no income
    arkietech and Rena13 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@frugallegemom My Walmart will price-match across Ontario - hopefully yours will as well - just ask a CSM before you start shopping

That's a great deal on single rolls. I'm not sure if I could use it to get double rolls but I did see some other things that might be worth making a trip to Walmart for. I haven't tried, but I've heard people get away with PMing Asian markets and Honest Eds in Oshawa. If they let me, I'll be stocking up on KD for the summer for my oldest and some sunscreen! My No Frill's definitely would not PM Honest Ed's.

I thought Honest Ed's was closed? I actually have never been in there. I've wanted to go for years. Glad to see I still have some time!

Thanks for the flyer link. :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Shwa Girl
    That is so good to hear - too many kids don't get proper nutrition because healthy food is sooooo expensive in comparison to junk food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    In Ontario, some milk can be found free in the Milk for Moms program, targeting mothers with small children with limited income or no income
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information