User Tag List

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Dollar Tree Finds

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

They're starting to put out their Fall decor stuff... they do get in some real cute stuff...sometimes, it sells out fast! I just wish that we got some of the brand name stuff that the US does.... right now, the Krispy Creme scented candles would be nice! LOL!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The store is where $1 Cherry Coke 500ml bottles can be found. Beats the $2+ charged by convenience stores, Shoppers and other shops.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I'm trying to find information about the Dollar Tree Canadian coupon policy. It looks to me like they will accept coupons. Can anyone confirm this?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_coupons View Post
    I'm trying to find information about the Dollar Tree Canadian coupon policy. It looks to me like they will accept coupons. Can anyone confirm this?

No they do not. Was told this a few weeks ago when I bought Dempster's bread there.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I think just in the US that accepts coupons.... some only allow two coupons per visit per day (as told on some YT Dollar Tree Haul videos).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great idea for a new thread! I really like the dollar tree, but the best part is that everything is $1.25 ( there's a few exceptions, for some drinks etc, which are cheaper). I like that when you go in there you know everything is $1.25, no surprises! Some dollar stores now have $2.00, $3.00 etc. I have even seen some that have $8.00 on the items!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll have to pop by Dollar Tree for Cinabon bread. haven't been there yet. Great new thread.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I prefer dollar tree to dollarama as most things at dollarama are made for dollarama, and are garbage. Dollar tree purchases items, often brand name, and so there are plenty of good deals. However this is a bad thing sometimes! There were 8 packs of some kind of freezie I was buying at fortinos for 99 cents all summer. They recently disappeared from fortinos. A new dollar tree opened up that week, and they have all the freezies!!! Except now they are more expensive at $1.25

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

We have a Dollar Tree nearby, but I never seem to find anything good. Does anyone find that some Dollar Tree locations are better than others?
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    We have a Dollar Tree nearby, but I never seem to find anything good. Does anyone find that some Dollar Tree locations are better than others?
    Yes some are better.I found stuff in my city that wasn't in a nearby town's Dollar Tree.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    Definitely! The bigger, busier ones tend to get more variety of stuff (including some of what the US gets)....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I prefer dollar tree to dollarama as most things at dollarama are made for dollarama, and are garbage. Dollar tree purchases items, often brand name, and so there are plenty of good deals. However this is a bad thing sometimes! There were 8 packs of some kind of freezie I was buying at fortinos for 99 cents all summer. They recently disappeared from fortinos. A new dollar tree opened up that week, and they have all the freezies!!! Except now they are more expensive at $1.25
    Just like limited edition Ocean Spray juice $1.00 on sale at Save On Foods and $1.25 at Dollar Tree.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was wondering why there wasn't a Dollar Tree finds thread on here yet (like the super active Dollarama one), since the stores have been around for a little while already. Maybe Canadians really like sticking with what they know. But Dollar Tree is amazing. After seeing haul videos on YouTube from Americans who shop at their Dollar Trees, I just HAD to check my local Dollar Tree out.. and it's awesome.. I am now totally hooked! lol. They have amazing storage containers, for one thing.
    So, thank you for posting this thread! I hope it stays active!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrugalBachelor View Post
    I was wondering why there wasn't a Dollar Tree finds thread on here yet (like the super active Dollarama one), since the stores have been around for a little while already. Maybe Canadians really like sticking with what they know. But Dollar Tree is amazing. After seeing haul videos on YouTube from Americans who shop at their Dollar Trees, I just HAD to check my local Dollar Tree out.. and it's awesome.. I am now totally hooked! lol. They have amazing storage containers, for one thing.
    So, thank you for posting this thread! I hope it stays active!
    Maybe one reason is because there's not that many! Here in Ottawa, I think there's 3,and they're not close to me.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Maybe one reason is because there's not that many! Here in Ottawa, I think there's 3,and they're not close to me.
    Yet! They are starting to pop up all over the place so hopefully more people will have one near them soon I now have three of them in a 20 minute radius of me.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information