User Tag List

Page 68 of 115 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1713
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    First beauty week purchase ever. Very happy with 52614 points! Thanks to everyone's posts, I got lots of ideas.

Attachment 290717
    Attachment 290718
    Totally impressed! Wow 50k on a 140 purchase!
    momi and Davetherave like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristeven View Post
    I will need to stock up on Estee Lauder skin care soon, so I will try one transaction this week, if I can get the 20x and the beauty bonus, then I will do a second transaction.
    Estee lauder is going 15x staying next week as well. That is combinable with personal offers as well.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Estee lauder is going 15x staying next week as well. That is combinable with personal offers as well.
    Looking after mine.. @Ivanasavalot and @WINNIPEGZELDA transaction,I will say yes,if the system is not changed by next week.....
    Go Amira try it yourself,don't make any assumptions.
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    First beauty week purchase ever. Very happy with 52614 points! Thanks to everyone's posts, I got lots of ideas.

Attachment 290717
    Attachment 290718
    Awesome shop!
    momi, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I've checked the flyer several times for the Lise Watier bonus points and can't find it. Is it buy any 2 products get 5000 points?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    I've checked the flyer several times for the Lise Watier bonus points and can't find it. Is it buy any 2 products get 5000 points?
    @MrsMer

You have to go on sdm website. There will be a link for shakeupyourmakeup. Go on that link and press "explore beauty". You will find lots of great points deals valid for one month.

This is the link. http://shakeupyourmakeup.shoppersdrugmart.ca/products
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, Aug 18th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    No it's spend $50 get 5000 bp's ...I believe it was in an email....but if you click on the shake up in makeup link on the optimum site, you will find it http://shakeupyourmakeup.shoppersdru...s-lip-exfoliat
    Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  37.5 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    @MrsMer

You have to go on sdm website. There will be a link for shakeupyourmakeup. Go on that link and press "explore beauty". You will find lots of great points deals valid for one month.

LOL you were faster than me

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    @MrsMer

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    No it's spend $50 get 5000 bp's ...I believe it was in an email....but if you click on the shake up in makeup link on the optimum site, you will find it http://shakeupyourmakeup.shoppersdru...s-lip-exfoliat
    Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  37.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    LOL you were faster than me
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did an all beauty shop this morning with my weekly coupon 16k wus $75 (same as Momi's), spent $77 before coupons, $75 after, received the coupon points but not the 20x (coupon points would have been slightly higher than 20x). Cashier confirmed how many 20x points I'd get before I gave her my card (shows on screen til card is scanned), system over rode it with my personal coupon. Good shop though, 16k + 4k (no7, thank you for posting @Ivanasavalot ), jouviance that dd needed 20% off, marcelle cloths on sale with $2 walmart coupon, no7 cloths with bonus points, and a physician formula concealer with mir to reach $75.

Cashier commented how good the no7 cleansing cloths were, we have yet to try them as well.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OT to SDM but about cleansing cloths:

I've never used No.7 cleansing cloths, but I recommend and swear by the kirkland brand cleansing cloths at Costco, especially for sensitive skin.

I've try oLay, Simple, BAlea, etc and they have all stung my skin.
    Kirkland is less than $15 for 150 cloths: http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signa...100109239.html
    Last edited by jsmile; Tue, Aug 18th, 2015 at 05:01 PM.
    Ivanasavalot, momi, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quite honestly, when it comes to cleansing cloths, I truly would not rely on them as the sole makeup remover....I believe in a double cleanse system, sometimes even a triple cleanse......anytime I have used any cloths on theirown, I have always had more makeup removed with micellar water or with a cleansing oil....I don't have problem skin, other than it's old....but I like to make sure it is super clean before I apply serums and moisturizers
    momi, amira84, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok guys(my sc members)....
    Today I went to sdm again and I bought $85 worth of beauty stuff...$80 perfumes and 1 essence lipstick that Amy Macedo told me to buy that one but unfortunately I just got the personalized coupon points not the 20x points.
    This is the second time I did not get the points...only first time I got double the points flyer promo points I.e 20x points and 16000 personalized points so for the first transaction that I made on Saturday I got total 31,800 points but for the other two I did not...
    I did total 4 transactions...
    One transaction spent over $80 and got 31,800 points
    2nd transaction spent $$85 and redeem points and just got 150 points,coupons do not work with redemption any more 100% confirm.
    3rd transaction bought $80 perfumes and just got the flyer promo points 15,800
    4th transaction I just did today spent $94 including taxes and this time I got my coupon promo points 16,000 only not the flyer promo points...will post the receipt soon. @amira84 @WINNIPEGZELDA @Ivanasavalot

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Today I went to sdm again and I bought $85 worth of beauty stuff...$80 perfumes and 1 essence lipstick that Amy Macedo told me to buy that one but unfortunately I just got the personalized coupon points not the 20x points.
    This is the second time I did not get the points...only first time I got double the points flyer promo points I.e 20x points and 16000 personalized points so for the first transaction that I made on Saturday I got total 31,800 points but for the other two I did not...
    2nd transaction spent $$85 and redeem points and just got 150 points,coupons do not work with redemption any more 100% confirm.
    4th transaction I just did today spent $94 including taxes and this time I got my coupon promo points 16,000 only not the flyer promo points...will post the receipt soon. @amira84 @WINNIPEGZELDA @Ivanasavalot

Thanks for letting us know. And no need to post receipts. We got it!
    MrsMer, Ivanasavalot, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  151.1 KB
    habs rule likes this.

Page 68 of 115 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information