Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Mar 17th, 2016

A BE”WITCHING” BUT “BOO”TIFUL PACKAGE TRAIN

To join you must have met the following:

-When requesting a seat, you must include the following statement with a list of what trains you are on/running:

• "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

-You must wait for Fallenpixel's approval before you are considered a rider,once approved please send me your wishlist and address in the same pm within 24hrs.

Remember when composing your wishlist the more you have on there, the easier it is for your buddy to pick items. If your Wishlist is to small and particular I will pm you and ask you to revise it.

-No negative ratings. Exceptions can be made at the moderators discretion.
    -You must provide a tracking number and insure the package for the value of its contents.
    -It is in your responsibility to post in the thread.
    You must have aminimum of
    50 posts and be an active smartcanucks member.
    -You must have a trade rating of 25.
    -You must post a minimum of 10 times plus requesting a seat and thanking your buddy to a total of 12.

-You must mail by the stated date

Please note that package trains MUST have tracking unless delivered in person. Package mail can cost $10-20 dependent on weight and size. You are responsible for mailing, sending from a store does not have the same feeling as opening hand packaged items and you cannot ensure they mail on time.

-If sending liquids, they must be sealed in a ziploc bag (if they leak the package will not be ruined)

-$2+items (from wishlist) are considered full size items

-$1/$1.25/$1.50items, samples, trial & travel size items are considered extras

You will be sending a minimum of 6 items to your buddy with one being a Halloween themed item. Also please send your buddy a bag of treats cause thats what Halloween is for (treats don’t have to be candy ie. Kcups, assorted teas, pencils etc)

CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FOLLOWING ALL RULES

• If you do not follow any of the above rules, you will be excluded from riding one future package train and will receive neutral feedback
    • Repeat/Second offenses will also mean you are excluded from at least two package trains and possibly all future package trains
    • If you do not send a gift, you will be excluded from all future package trains
    • If you do not send a gift, you will receive two negative ratings. One from your buddy and the other from the conductor.
    • If you do not communicate with the moderators regarding why the gift was not received, you may also receive a trading ban at the Trade Mod's discretion.

Explanation of a Package Train

-You sign up and send a wishlist of items you would like
    -
    You are paired with a buddy and sent their wishlist, questions are also asked in the thread so you can find out more about your buddy
    -You send a package to one person and someone (it is likely different than the person you are sending to) sends to you
    NOTE:postage will be more expensive than regular trains, often $10-15 but as high as $30 if sending out of province on bigger trains

Remember when composing your wishlist the more you have on there, the easier it is for your buddy to pick items. If your Wishlist is to small and particular I will pm you and ask you to revise it.

Ideas for wishlists can be found here in post #3:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/354840-...trains-canada/

Please include the following when pming you list:
    SC Name:
    Address:
    Childrens name/ages:
    Furbabies:
    Allergies/sensitivities:
    Dislikes:
    Likes/Hobbies/Interests:
    FavoriteColor:
    Do you have an e-reader?
    Do you have a Keurig/Tassimo
    Do you have a camera?

When you have mailed your BOOtiful package you must post you did and send a pm of the tracking # to myself and FallenPixels.

Mail Day will be October 15, 2015

Boarding will close at night September 10, 2015

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by chesterjes; Sun, Sep 13th, 2015 at 01:43 PM.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Riders awaiting approval:

Approved Riders:
    chesterjes -received wishlist
    julesie-pie -received wishlist
    gwennad -received wishlist
    scbpooh -received wishlist
    granger -received wishlist
    becky_i -received wishlist
    slambert -received wishlist
    army_girl29 -received wishlist
    coupontime -received wishlist
    cherielake -received wishlist
    venuila -received wishlist
    shawshank -received wishlist
    juliejolie -received wishlist
    crochetlady -received wishlist
    newmamasweet -received wishlist
    Shawlightning -received wishlist
    Couponteen101 -received wishlist
    Last edited by chesterjes; Thu, Sep 10th, 2015 at 09:54 PM.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

questions:

anyone else forget something on their list? Or just want to add something?
    Are you planning on wrapping the items...
    Buddy are you ok with items from the bulk barn and also do you have a favorite homemade treat you'd like?
    Buddy, What colour is your kitchen?
    5. Do you have a theme, flowers, fruits, veggies, roosters?
    Buddy, I have a very important question for you - what is YOUR favourite chocolate??
    are there any movies you would like and is it ok if they are burnt?
    buddy, do you like tea? If so, what's your favourite?
    Buddy, do you like crocheted items? Dish cloths/slippers/etc?
    Buddy, is there something you mentioned you would never buy for yourself but would love to have?
    Buddy, what type of earrings do you like?
    I have an online shop that I make hand made gifts and such from, would you like anything from it? https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs
    13. Buddy, do you like to read? If so, what type of books/author?
    What is your favourite kind of coffee?
    Buddy would you mind if a few things you asked for were out of the package? Im want to get as much as I can in there and sometimes the boxes/packages are just a waste of usable space
    Last edited by chesterjes; Thu, Sep 17th, 2015 at 08:40 PM.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Name **********Mailed ***Tracking sent***Received Pkg***Required posts***Feedback left

Julesie-pie
    ............yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    gwennad
    ...............yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    scbpooh
    ...............yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    granger
    ................yes..............yes....................yes....................yes......................yes
    becky_i
    ................yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    slambert
    army_girl29 ..........yes..............yes
    ....................yes....................yes......................yes
    coupontime
    ...........yes..............yes................... .yes....................yes......................yes
    cherielake
    ............yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    venuila
    ..................yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    shawshank
    juliejolie
    newmamasweet
    .....yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    shawlightning
    ........yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    couponteen101
    .....yes..............yes...................yes....................yes......................yes
    crochetlady
    ...........yes..............yes....................yes....................yes......................yes
    chesterjes
    .............yes..............yes....................yes....................yes.... ..................yes
    Last edited by chesterjes; Wed, Oct 21st, 2015 at 10:33 PM.
    juliejolie and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Contest - who do you think is your buddy??

Julesie-pie--granger
    gwennad-- venuila
    scbpooh--crochet lady or chesterjes
    granger--crochetlady
    becky_i--couponteen101
    slambert--julesie-pie
    army_girl29--coupontime
    coupontime--
    cherielake--
    venuila--chesterjes
    shawshank--cherielake
    juliejolie--granger or couponteen101
    newmamasweet--army_girl29
    shawlightning--
    couponteen101--slambert
    crochetlady--slambert
    chesterjes--lol i know who!!
    Last edited by chesterjes; Wed, Oct 21st, 2015 at 10:54 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Yay!! Me please

• "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Woo hoo! And LOTS of time to shop... I'm so excited...

Me me me me me please

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Considering i opened this can of worms Id better get my butt on board!!! LOL

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Yes please. So excited.

Not riding anything else at this time, postage is too darn expensive for coupons! This on the other hand, I will gladly splurge!

I am out of town tomorrow. If approved I will get my info to @chesterjes for Friday. It will be great to catch up with you all again. I have a few threads I frequent and chatter on. Adding variety is good. I thought of a good buddy question in the car today.
    Last edited by Granger; Wed, Aug 26th, 2015 at 10:16 PM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I need to be at a computer to check ratings properly so approvals Friday most likely, tomorrow is flyer day
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

sure would love a seat.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`m trying to come up with a wishlist before I commit

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just a reminder to conductor, please dont match up becky_j and it wouldn't be fair to others. Shes my sister

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'd love to join
    "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

It has been a long time and I feel like I have the time to commit.

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information