User Tag List

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So I'd like to send my husband flowers for vday to embarass him at work next Friday, I've never ordered from an online flower shop.

So Zehrs is a FTD place and I see you can link to a special section from the Zehrs site or u can go directly to FTD.com and order, I'm assuming that if I order from FTD they would get Zehrs to deliver it right? (Zehrs is the only FTD in the town he works)

I just want to make sure that works because the FTD.com site is a lot cheaper then the special FTD site Zehrs takes me to.

Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Zehrs

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

The flowers were ok but I had to pay extra $20 to have it redelivered. I ended up paying $60 rather than $40. No idea who they sent the first ones. They only charged me for shipping and not for flowers again but I thought they should be able to track what happened. They just leave the item outside the home, not very impressive in my opinion.
    Last edited by sporatic; Thu, Feb 5th, 2009 at 10:04 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I guess it also would depend on what floral shop is delivering them, our Zehrs is generally pretty good, I'm fully confident that they'd deliver them into his office.

I just am not sure if I have to use the FTD zehrs site or if I have free roam with the regular FTD site.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

someone included a $15 gift card for FTD in a recent trade.. I tossed it in the garbage (a new bag) tonight.. If you want it sally, just PM me and I will go garbage picking.. lol

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

no wait. the card doesnt have a code on it .. but says to go to

www.ftd.com/ftdgift to order.. I guess the $15 may be there..

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Omg ty Lisa, I ended up ordering him balloons and after using the discount it covered any fees and or shipping!

Saweet!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It was perfect! Delivered around 3 to my husbands work, lovely arrangement well worth the price, very happy would use FTD again!

Thanks so much Lisa for the heads up on the code!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just notice this link. I order flower thought FTD almost two years ago for my Husband's grandfather funereal in Romanian. I order 3 arrangements it was a $160.00/USA for them all. I got to pick the flowers/vases and price point (one was Red rose and white lilies and greener and Hungarian flags , 2 dozen Gerber daisy with greens and something, to make Grandma smile and a nice small white table center piece for the luncheon table). They were lovely, last for 2 weeks I was told. Nobody could believe how nice they were at my grandma-in-law's house. They were lovely would recommend FTD for overseas flower heck I will be using them again.

My only beef is that the cards where in English, the call center girl had said write in English and they would translate it. Other then that I loved the service we got. They even allowed me to put the tip on our Visa and the delivery man would not take a tip from my inlaws.
    Last edited by YesI'mcheap; Fri, Feb 13th, 2009 at 06:45 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just used this again!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always use canadaflowers.ca - all our relatives live in a little town in bc that's very hard to get deliveries to and this site works with the little flower shop in town - the best part is that the prices are good and there's no delivery charges - what you see is what you pay!

Thread Information