User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON) Nov 14 - 20

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Nov 21st, 2015
    For the 3 of you that really like this flyer.

I'll be making 2 posts...so scroll down for the rest of the flyer! (It worked well last week, so I may switch to this. One long post with many pics gives me uploading #$%!@).

Next: hours of paperwork!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                    
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

More pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                    
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thank you!
    cyn88canada, maple7 and dededi like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks a lot @cyn88canada . I smiled when i looked at your canadian post clipping on this flyer. I had my eyes on this item as well.
    And what do you mean by "the 3 of you who really like this flyer..."? Who are the infamous 3? Obviously first one would be honorable "me", then fallenpixels....and who's next? Anna or Anne? Obviously one of them is going to be heart broken. Lol

And i am seeing 2 promos in the flyer. Does this mean we will not get our week long offer because our big offers will nit work during these 4 flyer promo days.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you VERY VERY much cyn!!! Brutally long flyer but you took the time to take clear pics!
    Even though I don't need anymore, I'll use the $2 and $1.50 Dove body wash coupons to get up to the threshold. Lots of decent prices in this flyer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much, i especially love that you always include the beauty section since 99% of my shopping at sdm is cosmetics and perfume. I am addicted to free gifts with purchase

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Thanks a lot @cyn88canada . I smiled when i looked at your canadian post clipping on this flyer. I had my eyes on this item as well.
    And what do you mean by "the 3 of you who really like this flyer..."? Who are the infamous 3? Obviously first one would be honorable "me", then fallenpixels....and who's next? Anna or Anne? Obviously one of them is going to be heart broken. Lol

And i am seeing 2 promos in the flyer. Does this mean we will not get our week long offer because our big offers will nit work during these 4 flyer promo days.
    Lol we all love sdm flyer even those that dont take the time to say thanks especially this tume of year I think maybe they are just so excited to see it they forget by time time they get to the end so on behalf of them I say
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU @cyn88canada
    FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN EACH AND EVERY WEEK WHETHER YOU ARE FEELING ILL OR DOWN OR SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYSPE
    LETS BE HONEST WHO DOESNT LOVE THE SDM FLYER EVEN THOSE THAT LOATHE SDM LOVE CHECKING OUT THE DEALS SO AGAIN I SAY THANKS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON FILLED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE LOL LUV YA

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Nov 10th, 2015 at 01:17 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much cyn.
    maple7 and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you @cyn88canada for every one of those 36 (really?? 36!) pages! As one of your "4+" SDM followers, I'd have to say we will read them all ... the dates, the sizes, the "rest of the week" prices for the 1-sale items and the small print...they will help with this week's shopping decisions as well as next week's!

So thank you for every page!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much Cyn . You make shopping planning a lot easier for us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Look at me, I think I've figured out to multiquote!

lol. I remain eternally surprised that there are 3+ SDM fans. But, hats off to those who have posted such in previous threads -- I would drop this flyer like a hot potato if I didn't know y'all liked it. I only look to see if the eggs are cheap, and that hasn't been the case in weeks. Wait...I bought $2 in cookies 2 weeks ago...whoot!

Quote Originally Posted by arkietech View Post
    Thank you VERY VERY much cyn!!! Brutally long flyer but you took the time to take clear pics!
    Thanks @arkietech! I try for clear pics, but sometimes a blurry one gets by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Lol we all love sdm flyer even those that dont take the time to say thanks especially this tume of year I think maybe they are just so excited to see it they forget by time time they get to the end so on behalf of them I say
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU @cyn88canada
    FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN EACH AND EVERY WEEK WHETHER YOU ARE FEELING ILL OR DOWN OR SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYSPE
    LETS BE HONEST WHO DOESNT LOVE THE SDM FLYER EVEN THOSE THAT LOATHE SDM LOVE CHECKING OUT THE DEALS SO AGAIN I SAY THANKS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON FILLED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE LOL LUV YA
    Awwww...thanks @AnnaMichele! You're always so sweet! And coffee love is the bestest love! LUV YA!

And thanks everyone for all the +ve comments, and fun -- I get the most laughs out of the SDM flyer threads...

...even though, I can safely say I'm the only one here who really, really, really does NOT love SDM.

Geez, the irony...

Cheers all, have a great week!
    Last edited by cyn88canada; Tue, Nov 10th, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks a lot @cyn88canada. I smiled when i looked at your canadian post clipping on this flyer. I had my eyes on this item as well.

@amira84, they did the same kind of promo last year, during electronics week one week later (it was the US Thanksgiving week though). http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...r-22-to-28/all

We received email offers as well (I still have mine lol)...not that anything ever changes at Shoppers
    Last edited by maple7; Tue, Nov 10th, 2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Correction, Sorry!
    amira84, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Thanks Cynn!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    Look at me, I think I've figured out to multiquote!

lol. I remain eternally surprised that there are 3+ SDM fans. But, hats off to those who have posted such in previous threads -- I would drop this flyer like a hot potato if I didn't know y'all liked it. I only look to see if the eggs are cheap, and that hasn't been the case in weeks. Wait...I bought $2 in cookies 2 weeks ago...whoot!

Thanks @arkietech! I try for clear pics, but sometimes a blurry one gets by me.

Awwww...thanks @AnnaMichele! You're always so sweet! And coffee love is the bestest love! LUV YA!

And thanks everyone for all the +ve comments, and fun -- I get the most laughs out of the SDM flyer threads...

...even though, I can safely say I'm the only one here who really, really, really does NOT love SDM.

Geez, the irony...

Cheers all, have a great week!
    Ahem!! I am also a member of sc who has no use for SDM ( amira!! don't smack me! ) but...but it is mostly because I have no needs for baby stuff, makeup, fragrances, and a separate trip to their stores seems bothersome. For the members that swear by the Optimum programme I am thrilled that it works for you!
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information