User Tag List

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Official Train - Secret Santa Package Train *Arriving!*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

.. and btw, there was nothing else inside of Tevana tea box which is totally fine (I am already happy with the tea itself) as you spoiled me already .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Oh, the question is where did I hide it then?

I did get you quite a few wishlist items... I don't want to jinx it but I think you haven't found the ONE...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Lol hmm, now you got me curious .. lol I guess I will have to wait and continue opening my gifts to find out what that the ONE is!!!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Today brought me an awesome set of ink stamps (lol I had my eye on them for quite sometime now but was waiting for the after Christmas sale to buy them) and a small surprise on top of that (lol or better to say inside of that): "Many Thanks" ink stamp . TYVM.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

and Merry Christmas everyone .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

@N@t@ , I'm glad up till Christmas you still haven't open the ONE lol...
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Lol I don't know what is the ONE (gifts weren't labeled I am just randomly opening them) but if this one is not the ONE I don't even know what to expect . My Christmas gifts were the Minions Calendar and cute silver gingerbread man coin (I love it!!). Ada, I am still speechless how much you went above and beyond to spoil me this Christmas. I truly appreciate that and feel special . Merry Christmas to you and your family .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

@N@t@ : Do you still have any presents to open? Yeh that was the ONE, I was hoping you manage to find it on Christmas Day without giving too many instructions. Your WL said one can only hope for this item and I figure, well it's not that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Lol I don't know what is the ONE (gifts weren't labeled I am just randomly opening them) but if this one is not the ONE I don't even know what to expect . My Christmas gifts were the Minions Calendar and cute silver gingerbread man coin (I love it!!). Ada, I am still speechless how much you went above and beyond to spoil me this Christmas. I truly appreciate that and feel special . Merry Christmas to you and your family .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Yes, I still have a few presents to open. lol i was opening "small" gifts first (and it was the last one) and saved big ones for later . Yes, I could just hope for any of Christmas coins as those coins are quite expensive but they definitely make a nice (memorable) gift . I feel so loved and specisl .. thank you .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Today's gift was for my dear husband. He received a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs (his favourite Christmas treat). Lol sorry no pictures as he opened it and shared with my nieces right away so I didn't even have a chance to take a picture . They all thank you very much.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sorry I haven't been around, one of our cats had a stroke on Dec 23rd and not feeling very social

Day 4 (which was really day 1 but Jazz demanded a swap) was much needed slow cooker liners, because I have one left and Dollarama doesn't have any.
    Name:  Day 4.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  49.5 KB

Day 5 was awesome and cheered me up a lot because I am like a child with holo glitter
    - The Pro nail stamping plate (the only one the Trade Secrets near me doesn't have that I ammissing), gold glitter, silver holo striping polish, a XL/med nail dotter and detail brush plus a nail wheel to swatch new colours!
    Name:  Day 5.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  30.7 KB

No pick of Xmas day but
    Me: After Eights, Yorkshire Gold tea and a shading eyeshadow brush
    Him: Hot chocolate, marshmallows and Turtles

He really was like a kid at Christmas with marshmallows, I don't like them so always forget to buy them when shopping lol

Thanks,we loved everything
    N@t@ likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

You are very welcome, Fallen . It was my pleasure to shop for you and I am happy to hear that a small bit of the gifts was able to cheer you up a little bit through the rough time. I am very sorry to hear about your cat and hope he/she will feel better soon .

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

He didn't make it sadly The vet said his quality of life, if we did the operation at his age, was not worth it in his opinion and with only a 20% chance of success.

Don't forget to leave feedback for your buddies, and shout if I missed you when leaving feedback the other day
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Today brought me Glazed Apple Treat Box (lol how did you know that apple is my favorite scent?!) which I like a lot . Thank you, coupontime for extending our Christmas (we still have three more gifts to open) .

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information