• 1 Post By JasmineTea
  • 1 Post By Frugalbigmama

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) Jan 9 - 15

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Jan 16th, 2016
    grumble.

Next: Toys, and that's all! (sorry, no patience for Metro...but, look for a 3/$5 yogurt in ON flyers)
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                                
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Ciel, Shwa Girl, arkietech and 8 others like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Blistex is $3.99 again-use the 75 cents off coupon (Feb. expiry) to save more.

Has anyone use ClubHouse Curry in the bottles sold at SDM? Noticed it in the spice/baking section of a food store
    but the price is $8.99. Is it mild like McCormick's Mild Curry spice bottle?
    Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Thank you!

There is Easter chocolate in this flyer. If you are still looking for after Christmas candy on sale, you may find some good deals as SDM clears the Christmas items to make room for Valentine's and Easter!
    MillieH and JasmineTea like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Eggs $2.29 (better then the lately sale of $2.49) Boy I miss my $1.50 eggs shoppers always had!
    Koolaid and JasmineTea like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Cyn .
    @Ciel , I buy my ClubHouse Curry in the big 520 g plastic bottles at Costco. Sorry, I cannot recall the price but I am sure it is so much cheaper than Shoppers. I don't find that it is very spicy but that is a matter of personal taste. Club House is made by McCormick's Canada so I don't know if it is really a mild curry as labelled or if they use the same curry. $8.99 sounds pricey to me and I am sure the one at Shoppers is not as big as the one at Costco.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thank you!

There is Easter chocolate in this flyer. If you are still looking for after Christmas candy on sale, you may find some good deals as SDM clears the Christmas items to make room for Valentine's and Easter!
    I usually buy the kinder eggs on clearance since the cardboard is Christmas theme but the egg normal! Have done this for years for Easter.
    1cheapb*tch likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks a bunch.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Many thanks cyn

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    Thank you Cyn .
    @Ciel , I buy my ClubHouse Curry in the big 520 g plastic bottles at Costco. Sorry, I cannot recall the price but I am sure it is so much cheaper than Shoppers. I don't find that it is very spicy but that is a matter of personal taste. Club House is made by McCormick's Canada so I don't know if it is really a mild curry as labelled or if they use the same curry. $8.99 sounds pricey to me and I am sure the one at Shoppers is not as big as the one at Costco.
    I noticed that same bottle of ClubHouse curry is about $6 something at Fortino's. I have the McCormick's Curry bottle so as you indicate the CH is also by McCormick's, they are likely the same mild versions. Will have to buy the CH one when the current bottle is empty (probably by March). Thanks!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information