Page 112 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $stretcher View Post
    So -is it safe to say only pink stickered items are rebateable? I can't believe how many items they have, and hunting all those numbers is hard with my old eyes
    Check the rebate date on them. One SDM had expired stickers on them.
    Davetherave likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Check the rebate date on them. One SDM had expired stickers on them.
    I actually took some back, thinking I had old ones with the wrong date, but the clerk pointed out they were the right ones. I was having a rough day and somehow her explanation seemed to be right. I was going to fill out rebates for four of them today and got out a magnifying glass and now find actually all four of them expired. Unfortunately I opened two of the packages. I really love the product but would not have spent that amount on makeup had I known.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    I actually took some back, thinking I had old ones with the wrong date, but the clerk pointed out they were the right ones. I was having a rough day and somehow her explanation seemed to be right. I was going to fill out rebates for four of them today and got out a magnifying glass and now find actually all four of them expired. Unfortunately I opened two of the packages. I really love the product but would not have spent that amount on makeup had I known.
    Oh man that sucks!! I will be bringing my glasses for sure!! Thanks guys!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

January 2016 SmartSource insert announced a new rebate offer, $8.00 (cover product & taxes) on any Finish® Dishwasher Cleaner, Jet-Dry®, Quantum® Jet-Dry® (200mL or larger) or Dishwasher Freshener.

Purchases must be made between January 9, 2016 and February 9, 2016, received by March 9, 2016. Usual, 1 per household.

Mail-in using the official clipped form from the smartsource insert or submit online at www.rbsmartsaver.ca using offer code 613K6 FREE Dishwasher Detergent Product (cannot do both options).

Here's a sample of the clipped insert:Name:  SS 7.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  41.8 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    January 2016 SmartSource insert announced a new rebate offer, $8.00 (cover product & taxes) on any Finish® Dishwasher Cleaner, Jet-Dry®, Quantum® Jet-Dry® (200mL or larger) or Dishwasher Freshener.

Purchases must be made between January 9, 2016 and February 9, 2016, received by March 9, 2016. Usual, 1 per household.

Mail-in using the official clipped form from the smartsource insert or submit online at www.rbsmartsaver.ca using offer code 613K6 FREE Dishwasher Detergent Product (cannot do both options).

Here's a sample of the clipped insert:Name:  SS 7.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  41.8 KB
    Thanks so much for letting us know, Rocko!!!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Can anyone help me ? I send the finish rebate electronically. Do I have to mail in the rebate? I am confused. Last year I did electronically rebate and did not get any cheque.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cocapoo View Post
    Can anyone help me ? I send the finish rebate electronically. Do I have to mail in the rebate? I am confused. Last year I did electronically rebate and did not get any cheque.
    If you have submitted the rebate online successfully, then you don't have to send the rebate via snail mail. Did you noted down the confirmation number? You can check the status of your rebate at https://www.promo-trak.com/CheckYour.aspx

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post
    If you have submitted the rebate online successfully, then you don't have to send the rebate via snail mail. Did you noted down the confirmation number? You can check the status of your rebate at https://www.promo-trak.com/CheckYour.aspx
    Was stupid did this rebate fist time electeronally I forgot to note down my rebate number. Interesting they never send me a confirmation email. I send it Nov 2, 2015. Any one got the cheque. yet???

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cocapoo View Post
    Was stupid did this rebate fist time electeronally I forgot to note down my rebate number. Interesting they never send me a confirmation email. I send it Nov 2, 2015. Any one got the cheque. yet???
    Yes I sent it around the same time as you and cheque came last week

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Sent the Finish dishwasher cleaner one within the last month and receive it last week.

Arm & Hammer cheque arrived yesterday (I believe this was for the laundry pods? I mailed late November - mid December).

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Anyone else still waiting for their OxiClean unit dose 24ct rebate cheque?
    It's been 3 months and mine still says pending.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    same for me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'm pretty sure I got the oxixlean cheque
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    same for me
    Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    I'm pretty sure I got the oxixlean cheque
    The OxiClean stainfighter rebate cheque I received in 2.5 months. But this unit dose one is taking much longer I'm wondering if I should follow up.
    dededi likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The OxiClean stainfighter rebate cheque I received in 2.5 months. But this unit dose one is taking much longer I'm wondering if I should follow up.
    I'm still waiting for my Arm & Hammer Unit Dose too. Although, I waited till the last week of the deadline for submission, so I might have missed it. Just patiently waiting.
    dededi likes this.

Page 112 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast

Thread Information