User Tag List

Trading Score
    12 (93%)

Hi everyone,

yesterday I went to Shoppers Drug Mart at 250 Greenbank Road (Ottawa, ON) and I had a couple Satin Care coupons that I wanted to use on the Satin Care that were on sale for $1.99. When I got to the cash, they said they couldn't accept them because the value of the coupon is higher than the value of the product.I knew this wasn't true since we have all used these coupons, and I have used them in other stores too when they were on sale. I told the lady that she could just deduct $1.99 instead of $2.00 so there isn't any confussion, and that I have no problem paying all the sales tax. She insisted that it wasn't possible and then called over the manager who said the same thing. They took away all the Satin Care and looked at me again and said it couldn't be done and practically through me out the door. This was horrible customer service, and I'm definitely not pleased with the way they handled it.

This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Free Oasis coupon -> https://www.facebook.com/oasiscanada...app_data=lcer5

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Time to contact the head office or corporate head quarters and demand some action - WELL, MAYBE NOT DEMAND, BUT REQUEST THAT THIS BE RESOVLED SOMEHOW TO YOUR SATISFACTION

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I had the same problem with the cashier too.....i told her no i have get this product before in this same location (stouffville)....she called the manager.....then the manager came and she said.......just enter the CODE 2002.......it will let u to scan it...
    she said ok....and then she did it for me.....

when you face these kind of problem, from my point of view....we should talk back....this way only we will be able to get through....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    286 (100%)

It's just horible how some cashiers behave towards us.as we are trying to steal, or something.They are getting back the money value that on the coupon face.So, what's the problem?
    Only being rude for the sake of being rude?
    Why not complain about them?

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

next time something like that happens, get their names and their store number, as those will help you a lot when you make your complain. I used the $10 gilitte cpn fine, but then, i bought other stuff that day, so that could have made a difference.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yes, i had this happen too, SDM won't accept a coupon that is for even 1 penny more than the item, even when the coupon says TAX INCLUDED.

We should let management know that with this policy, we will take our coupons and our business somewhere else!!

Thread Information