User Tag List

Thread: Planet Organic

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just visited the new Planet Organic On Bayview just south of highway 7

To say that they are stuck between 2 highly aggressive competitors these guys do a fantastic job , The store is clean ,the personell are polite and competent , and with their new Down to Earth Pricing its not hard on the wallet either .

ANybody Else Shop There ?
    This thread is currently associated with: Planet Organic Market

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have one in Port Credit - it's been there for years. Vegetarian daughter loves it. They usually have sample days as well - barbecue's in the summer so that you can try things. Great store and always clean.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

We have one here. I enjoy it for special items I can not find elsewhere, but I do find them pricey. (Thought I was buying Bio-Vert laundry detergent "on-sale" at Planet Organic, only to find that regular price was cheaper at Shopper's). One thing I dislike with Planet Organic, however, is they don't follow SCOP. I bought something there that was on sale only to get home and find out they'd charged me regular price. I called the store immediately at which time they checked the shelf and said that, yes, the item had scanned incorrectly. I asked if they would recognize SCOP (both the person that answered the phone and the supervisor) and they would not. They offered no way to resolve the problem except for me to turn around and drive back to get my $2. Not worth the gas. I try to avoid shopping there now.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Denzel .Was That The Thornhill Store ? Bayview And 7 ,Thats where I shop they seem to have good customer service there!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

no. This one is in BC.

Thread Information