Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Going by the trend in this thread, it seems like it takes two days on average for a submission to be approved, and then two weeks for your cheque to be sent after requesting.

Is there anyone who requested a cheque on the 16th or after and received confirmation that a cheque was sent?

Hopefully, as long as you cash out on the 29th or before, you get your cheque.
    have you received your cheque yet? I am waiting for mine! They said they would send me an e-mail when it was in the mail but nothing yet! I just want my money!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I haven't deleted the app yet in case that's where they send info for the Groupon bucks

What a useless app now. Even if I did want to use the retailer offers in Snap, they're only valid in the U.S.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Mar 5th, 2016 at 07:13 AM. Reason: seems like the post confused some, so clarified
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I read in another forum that people are already seeing the Groupon credits in their account.

How could they connect my Snap and Groupon account since I used two different email addresses?

Also, Groupon is refusing to accept my password and "forgot password" lookup sends nothing.
    IthinkIcan likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up, I checked and I have received exactly $16.50 in my account, wonder what happened to the promised extra $5?
    hcao likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@KJH : I haven't received anything in the mail, but I did get an email notification on March 3rd.

I know others who got their cheque confirmation on the 21st are still waiting for the email that their cheque has been sent!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I checked and I have received exactly $16.50 in my account, wonder what happened to the promised extra $5?
    They sent another email about a week ago stating that they were no longer going to round up, but give dollar for dollar groupon bucks. Just to add more salt to the wound if you couldn't cash out in time...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received the "we've received your request for your cheque" email on Feb 23rd, still no confirmation that the cheque is on it's way.
    Sent a followup email last Friday morning .... still waiting to hear

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    No extra in my account, just the $9.50 I had "earned". Guess I will just complain on their facebook page (have to find it first!).
    hcao and IthinkIcan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    No extra in my account, just the $9.50 I had "earned". Guess I will just complain on their facebook page (have to find it first!).
    Don't complain to their Facebook page. They don't answer or just say to email them

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Anyone else notice that the expiration date on the credited amount in Groupon bucks is Aug. 29/16 not Sept. 1/16 as previously stated by Snap/Groupon or is it just me?
    hcao likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Received the "we've received your request for your cheque" email on Feb 23rd, still no confirmation that the cheque is on it's way.
    Sent a followup email last Friday morning .... still waiting to hear
    Received response back to my inquiry on status of my cheque...said they've been receiving unusually high email volumes but confirmed that my cheque was approved and mailed. So for those who are still waiting to hear, fyi.
    hcao likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    But they sent an email about a week ago stating they were no longer going to round up and give dollar for dollar, so I'm not sure how much complaining will do...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Their email said instead of rounding up, they are giving the earned amount plus a $5 discount on a Groupon purchase. Unless there was another email after that that I didn't receive.
    So looks like the correct amount was transferred to Groupon.
    Last edited by mollyh; Tue, Mar 8th, 2016 at 12:12 PM.
    IthinkIcan likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Their email said instead of rounding up, they are giving the earned amount plus a $5 discount on a Groupon purchase. Unless there was another email after that that I didn't receive.
    So looks like the correct amount was transferred to Groupon.
    Yes, you got it right. They responded to my question about the $5 part not showing in my account. It will only be applied at checkout, as a discount, BUT, some items actually state that they will not accept any Groupon discounts. So, if your planning a purchase, read the fine print before you buy.
    IthinkIcan likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ah ok must have missed the $5 part.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information