User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 1 Post By Anna Michele
  • 1 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 2 Post By My two Canadian cents

Thread: Philips shavers: 10x the points (until June 17) and printable SmartSource coupons

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sun, Jun 19th, 2016
    There's an in-store offer of 10x the points WUB any participating Philips "grooming product" until Friday, June 17. Philips "shave appliances" are 15% off from Saturday, June 4 to Thursday, June 9. There are also various printable SmartSource coupons for Philips grooming products.

• You can also combine with a minimum spend offer for additional savings:
      • Personal offer (e.g. 8,000 bonus points WUS $30 on almost anything in the store).
        • If you are a senior or shop with a senior, you can use the seniors' discount to get 20% off Philips shavers on seniors' day (i.e. Thursdays) when the Philips shavers aren't on sale (i.e. on June 2 and possibly June 16, but not June 9 when it's advertised in the flyer for 15% off). You can also combine the 20% seniors' discount with a weekly minimum spend personal offer (since there are no Thursday-only minimum spend personal offers) if the offer is valid on almost anything in the store.

• In-store event (e.g. 18,500 bonus points WUS $75 on almost anything in the store on Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5).

June 3 edit:
    I bought the Philips Multigroom QG3364 grooming kit yesterday (Thursday) using the $10 Philips men trimmer coupon (which coincidentally has the Philips Multigroom QG3364 pictured on the coupon and SmartSource website). I was with my mom, so I received the 20% seniors' discount making it $43.99 from the regular price of $54.99. I didn't receive the 10x in-store bonus points though. It seems the 10x might only be for Philips women grooming products. I'll email them and see if I can get the 10x. I did combine the purchase with a 15x WUS $20 on anything weekly personal offer (15 x 430 = 6,450 points, equivalent to $8.06 at the lowest redemption level). $43.99 - $8.06 (worth of points) = $35.93 (before the $10 coupon is applied), which makes it a better deal than buying it at Walmart where it is on rollback for $39.96. http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/philips-multigroom-grooming-kit-qg336416/6000188191077

June 6 edit:
    I emailed about it and they gave me the 10x, so the 10x promotion does include Philips men grooming products. From the email: "Thank you for writing to us. Upon review of your account, we have confirmed that your purchase would have qualified for the promotion and we have added 3,870 bonus points to your account. Please be advised that it will take up to 3 hours for the Optimum point balance to update."

Name:  Philips.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  78.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Smart Source, Walmart
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Judyhill and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Nice I'll Def look into this deal

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Judyhill @Anna Michele I bought the Philips Multigroom QG3364 grooming kit yesterday (Thursday) using the $10 Philips men trimmer coupon (which coincidentally has the Philips Multigroom QG3364 pictured on the coupon and SmartSource website). I was with my mom, so I received the 20% seniors' discount making it $43.99 from the regular price of $54.99. I didn't receive the 10x in-store bonus points though. It seems the 10x might only be for Philips women grooming products. I'll email them and see if I can get the 10x. I did combine the purchase with a 15x WUS $20 on anything weekly personal offer (15 x 430 = 6,450 points, equivalent to $8.06 at the lowest redemption level). $43.99 - $8.06 (worth of points) = $35.93 (before the $10 coupon is applied), which makes it a better deal than buying it at Walmart where it is on rollback for $39.96. http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/philips-multigroom-grooming-kit-qg336416/6000188191077

Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Fri, Jun 3rd, 2016 at 04:25 AM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Judyhill @Anna Michele I emailed about it and they gave me the 10x, so the 10x promotion does include Philips men grooming products. From the email: "Thank you for writing to us. Upon review of your account, we have confirmed that your purchase would have qualified for the promotion and we have added 3,870 bonus points to your account. Please be advised that it will take up to 3 hours for the Optimum point balance to update."
    Judyhill and momi like this.

Thread Information