User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I got one of these with the $10 coupon while they were on sale for less than $8 not long ago. I'm glad I didn't actually have to pay for it because I used it a couple times, accidentally dropped it in the shower, and the cartridge broke. I had no idea razors could be so fragile. I've dropped other ones many times before and had no problem. So, I'm not *really* complaining, but I sure would be if I paid the full price!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that sucks that it broke. Ya I'd be upset to if I paid full price.

sweet_boomer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My husband is a great fan of the fusion razor. He has very sensitive skin and rapid hair growth on his face. He has found that the five blades give him a closer shave without the irritation. Before he used fusion blades he needed to use two regular razors for one session and then have to dispose of them after one use. With the fusion is able to use the same blade for 7 days and have a better shae with less irritation.

Although they are priced higher than an average razor but he is now able to use 4 blades a month instead of 40 regular blade which in the long run is a significant savings and better quality.

I prefer to them at Shoppers drugmart because I am able to use my Optimum plus card and earn shopping dollars back. Therefore a gift certificate or coupon would be best.

sweet_boomer

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they are not cheap, thats for sure

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They aren't cheap at all, but like sweet_boomer we found them worth the money. I have dropped mine in the shower a few times and it never broke, I would email them and complain.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

i picked up mine a little while ago...looking forward to trying it out!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They aren't cheap at all, but like sweet_boomer we found them worth the money. I have dropped mine in the shower a few times and it never broke, I would email them and complain.
    i might just do that. first in the complaint line is dairyland because the tub of yogurt i bought was already open. i've never actually made a complaint like this so i've taken a week to build up the courage to do it. maybe not courage exactly... motivation, perhaps. well, i still don't have that, but i'm gonna have to do it anyway. i want my yogurt money back! (then my fusion money)

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

how did the cartridge break? are you sure it's not just the replaceable cartridge that popped off? you can snap that back in.
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

naw, it definitely didn't just pop off. the plastic on the back of the cartridge somehow bent into the blades. it went right out the other side, meaning the blades wouldn't be able to do their job. that's probably a horrible explanation, but basically, it just doesn't work now. and i forget what happened to the rest of the razor, but it's definitely broken as well.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

upon further inspection, it turns out it was just the cartridge that's damaged. since i got the razor for free in the first place, i'm not going to bother complaining to gillette about it.
    on the yogurt front, all i got was an answering machine.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

If it's the power one, I'm not too surprised that it broke. The handle is probably heavyish with the battery and all, and when it fell, the weight of the handle probably broke it?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

it's possible. next time, i'll get the non-battery one because it comes with a second cartridge (i think). i'll just use it on the battery one i already have. hopefully that's do-able.

Thread Information