User Tag List

Thread: Future Shop

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Went to Future Shop today to buy my digital camera. It was on sale for $30 less last week, but I didn't have the money. I noticed when we bought it that the ticketed price was still the sale price, but the camera scanned in at regular retail price. So I told DH to go back in and ask if they would give us the ticketed price, since some places have a policy of giving you the difference if the ticketed price is less then what it's scanning at. And they did give us the difference back! I was very pleased
    This thread is currently associated with: Future Shop

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Future Shop is much better now then they used to be. When they opened in Western Canada, the sales staff was too aggressive and very commission based but now they take the time to make sure that the customer is happy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We bought a laptop in January. After shopping around and taking any discounts into account (my husband works for DND), we decided to go to FS. During our shopping around, we were told by at least three employees that DND employees get a 13% discount on laptops at Futureshop.

However, when we went to purchase it, they said that although the accessories were discounted 13%, on laptops the discount was only 5%.

After all the shopping around we did, and gift cards we'd ordered with our credit card points, I didn't want to just walk away, so we bought it. But afterwards, I sent an email to Futureshop describing the situation. They called a few days later and agreed to refund the difference. It was only $40-$50, but it was MY $40-$50! I'm glad that they saw it my way.

Z

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Doesn't Future Shop participate in SCOP? I could have swore they did, in which case, you should have got it for the shelf price minus $10.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I can't stand FS. Every time we go in there the place is like a zoo. I end up having to yell for my husband to hear me. All the TVs seem to be at a volume only Teenagers and grandfathers listen to. The Stereos are turned up so you think you are at a Rock concert. The Car Audio department is on full blast. and then all the games seem to be running at volumes that makes me want to claw out me eyes. And the darn door sense goes off ever 3 mins. Oh yeah I love going and spending my money at FS.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I can't stand FS, every time i'm there im standing there waiting for help and swoop comes in another person taking the SA before i can even ask them a simple question. The guy doesn't even stop to tell that person I've been waiting for hell of a long time. Same goes for Best Buy it's bloody hard to flag down a sales person, that's why i go in there get what i need and go

Thread Information