User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Expired

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Expired.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by mwieler; Thu, May 7th, 2009 at 09:24 AM.
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345273-...health-canada/

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

avoid eating blue m&m's.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They say you are more likely to conceive a girl the few days before you are ovulating or most fertile as the egg is higher up and the female sperm are what what they say slow and steady to win the race. The male sperm are fast and die off quicker so if you are having sex around the times where your egg is lower in the tubes it is more likely the male will reach it first and fertilize the egg. Remember some men just do not make enough girl or boy sperm so you might just be destined to have boys.

I have two boys myself and be doing alot of research on it. There is an ovulation calendar online where you plug in your details and helps to tell you your best days of the month to conceive. Good luck and fingers crossed for me too

www.ovulation-calendar.net

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

And old tale I think is female sperm lives longer then male sperm so if you have intercourse a day or two before you ovulate the females should survive and the males will not - thus you conceive a female baby. No idea at all if this is true!!!

Luck is half of it!! Like my doctor said "you've got a 50/50 chance of either"

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

All I can suggest is to pray for a healthy baby girl
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    All I can suggest is to pray for a healthy baby girl

Absolutely pray for a healthy baby period...and if it is a girl BONUS rite?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Apparently according to my mother in law your husband can't be wearing socks....
    Socks makes a boy barefeet makes a girl.....

But then again this is also the same woman who told me to scissors under my matress to cut out my bad dreams while I was prego...

But i know my man had socks on and we got a baby boy

Trading Score
    36 (97%)

I was just reading an article in our little local Springwater news that says
    Breakfast can it determine the sex of your next Child?

In a new study, it was found that women who ate breakfast cereal gave birth to more boys, while the women who skipped breakfast gave birth to more girls.
    Supposedly they go on to say that it is similar to that seen in other animals, which favors male births among the well-fed mothers and female births among the mothers wo are less well-nourished.

So who knows I can tell you I have never been able to eat before 10 -11 am and had 3 girls and 1 boy so their may be a grain of truth to it !

I just thought I'd share this as I read it this morning and then thought it was ironic to see this posting.

Wishing you pink, flowery, sweet smelling thoughts and wishes !!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    They say you are more likely to conceive a girl the few days before you are ovulating or most fertile as the egg is higher up and the female sperm are what what they say slow and steady to win the race. The male sperm are fast and die off quicker so if you are having sex around the times where your egg is lower in the tubes it is more likely the male will reach it first and fertilize the egg. Remember some men just do not make enough girl or boy sperm so you might just be destined to have boys.

I have two boys myself and be doing alot of research on it. There is an ovulation calendar online where you plug in your details and helps to tell you your best days of the month to conceive. Good luck and fingers crossed for me too

www.ovulation-calendar.net
    We must have been typing at the same time -- same answer!!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I've read about not eating breakfast and having sex about 3 days before ovulating can result in a girl. I usually ony have a coffie and a couple coookies or so for breakfast, wonder if that's too much?
    I don't need an ovulation calander, Iucky me, I've known when I ovulate for quite some time now, my body always lets me know. It's always 7 days after mensturation stops. I heard it's around that timing for most woman.

Thanks, Keep'em coming!
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345273-...health-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

well, i rarely eat breakfast and i had two boys. but in my family it seems that everyone has two boys and then a girl for some reason...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another thing that some (many) people swear by is position. Here's the long story - but basically, boy on top, shallow penetration favours girls...

Choose Baby Gender using the Shettles Method

Who/what is shettles method ? Yes this is very popular and one of the method i use is from him !
    He is Dr. Landrum B. Shettles, MD who develop this method on how to choose the baby gender.

This method is based on the belief that the human male produces two types of sperm -- sperm with an X-chromosome that will create a female baby and sperm with a Y-chromosome that will create a male baby. The X-chromosome sperm is believed to be slower, but more robust and the Y-chromosome sperm is believed to be faster, but more fragile.

<!--/module--> To Choose Baby Gender and Conceive a Boy:

Time of Ovulation - Have sex no earlier than one day before and up to one-half day after ovulation.

Frequency of Sex - No sex until one day before ovulation through one-half day after ovulation.

Sexual Position - Deep penetration to place sperm closer to cervix.

<!--/module--> To Choose Baby Gender and Conceive a Girl:

Time of Ovulation - Have sex no later than two and one-half to three days prior to ovulation.

Frequency of Sex - Frequent sex from end of menstrual period to two and one-half days before ovulation.

Sexual Position - Shallow penetration to place sperm farther from cervix.
    Wins ~ $339.50 for 2008

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

I have heard the same as above.
    I have three girls 7 mos - 18 years and now am pregnant hoping for that boy......

We are blessed with what we have.

I don't know if there is a secert to it

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was blessed to concieve at all. Boy or girl, I am happy. Good luck getting a little girl! They are so sweet.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information