User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Walmart's new policy, and you're not going to like it!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there is a fine line between saving $2.00 and spending $10 in gas driving all over to save a few bucks. call ahead first and get a name!!!

message.
    sweetmomma likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

HI everyone,

i know I'm reviving an old thread here and I hope that's ok versus starting a new one. I wanted to ask if anyone has had problems with this whole coupon OR price match issue recently. I was informed last night that this the new policy at my regular Walmart (in Oakville). could this really be true? Do any other Smartcanuckers shop there? I'm disappointed and so frustrated because this would change the whole way I shop. I'm hoping it was just a misunderstanding, although it did seem to be confirmed by a CSM. If anyone could let me know what you think id really appreciate it!

thank you!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Hello Stephy, I regularly shop at Dunda and Trafalgar .The new policy happened approximately two months ago,many similar items can be pmed but only one coupon for same items per transaction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    barbis9, rockco and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Hi morningrose.

Thank you for replying! I'm glad I found another Oakviller! I know what you mean about the 'only one price match with coupon' policy having changed a few months ago, and i Have been abiding by that since then, but last night I was told that not even one item could be price matched if I had a coupon! Have you been there in the past few days?

Thanks again for your support!
    barbis9, rockco and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I shop at Hays Ave Walmart Oakville once in awhile and never had that problem - I usually price match and coupon at the same time for the same item. I do marketing for most walmarts in Oakville and Mississauga and never had any problems ad after work I usually shop there with tonnes of coupons and price match via my phone. Never once have I been questioned - hmmm let me ask around because this weekend I have to do marketing at walmart.
    barbis9, Valerey and rockco like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Thanks Anastasia, and thanks again Morningrose! I'll keep you posted about what happens next time I shop there, and let me know if you learn anything too... I'm truly hoping that it was just a misunderstanding/confusion on the part of one (a relatively new, I think) cashier!
    barbis9 and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Today I went to Walmart pmed three items and used one coupon without an issue,may be this cashier isn't aware of policy. I will keep you posted next time I go in
    I don't want this new policy as this year my coupon usage is already 95% less than previous year due to one coupon with pm policy.
    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by morningrose; Wed, May 31st, 2017 at 04:04 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Thank you again for letting me know! Yes, please keep me posted, and I'll do the same!

I love this community!
    barbis9 and rockco like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Have had no issues with Couponing and PM'ing at any of the Walmarts that I've shopped at within the past while (St.Catharines - 4th Ave & Fairview locations, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby), multiple PM's and multiple coupons with one coupon per item
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information