User Tag List

Page 309 of 338 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5066
Like Tree11943Likes

Thread: Hot Deals to Price Match at Walmart WIKI Thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks cinpow. Glad you got more pizzas yesterday.

Your Independent Grocer (YIG) grocery store has Pork Roast & Chop combo $.99lb for 3 days, June 8-10, so still one more day to price match at Walmart.

Preferably, match at a Loblaws owned store to get PC points or take advantage of personal offers.

Plus, use the $3 off meat coupon for purchasing a La Grille product (if you can find a decently low price for La Grille). The Burger Mix are priced $2 at RCSS (.. only issue is if RCSS will price match to YIG).
    cinpow and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@rockco the RCSS that shop at does not carry that pork that's on sale other wise i would have been able to PM it. At all the cash there signs of which store the PM with and it says all Loblaws Banner store in Ontario
    Last edited by flemeth; Fri, Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:19 PM.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @rockco the RCSS that shop at does not carry that pork that's on sale other wise i would have been able to PM it. At all the cash there signs of which store the PM with and it says all Loblaws Banner store in Ontario
    Thanks @flemeth re about RCSS. My RCSS (and No Frills) are too restrictive with a small list of stores, so I just price matched at Walmart, Loin Centre, Rib & Sirloin Chops Combo. As always, price matching meat can be hit or miss. Love my Walmart, it's always a hit!
    cinpow likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have PAM $1 tear pad coupons, great time to use them.

At Food 4 Less Chatham, PAM Olive Oil 142g is $1.49 - $1 coupon - $.49.
    rayray and list465 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thanks re about RCSS. My RCSS (and No Frills) are too restrictive with a small list of stores, so I just price matched at Walmart, Loin Centre, Rib & Sirloin Chops Combo. As always, price matching meat can be hit or miss. Love my Walmart, it's always a hit!
    how's the process for pm-ing meat at walmart? i envision it being complicated so i've never pmed meat before.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have PAM $1 tear pad coupons, great time to use them.
    At Food 4 Less Chatham, PAM Olive Oil 142g is $1.49 - $1 coupon - $.49.
    Awhile ago they had this one on sale but I couldn't find it at walmart. They only had the olive oil not the extra Virgin.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Same here @flemeth , Went yesterday and despite the fact that you can get it on their online order service, I was told that they had none at all. Going back on Tuesday and If they have It I may inquire as to why they have it today (Tuesday) but didn't on Friday. It seems like almost every time there is a great sale on a type of meat, RCSS conveniently doesn't have any, but will have it again when the sale is over.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they always hide the good stuff! its been happening out here for quite some time so you have to go early on the first day to get some before they catch on and hide it!
    johnb56789, rockco and dededi like this.
    Lots of people know how to make money, but are not gifted in the art of preserving it. Smart Canuckers are different, HAPPY HUNTING!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    they always hide the good stuff! its been happening out here for quite some time so you have to go early on the first day to get some before they catch on and hide it!
    Really wish I had, I could've probably made it out to my RCSS, but i ended up pushing my offer for Pork so I could get it Friday, But we'll see how it goes on Tuesday. May still get it at the rest of week price for $1.99/lb, can still make it work out to pretty cheap...

Pork Sirloin Chops (4pks; 0.46kg Av.): $22.06 - 10% Student($2.21) - PM(YIG; $14.00 OFF) - $4.80(Net Value La Grille Coupons) + 4,400PC = -$3.35 ($1.05 In store cost)
    La Grille (4): $8.00 - 10%($0.80) - $7.20(To clear to $0) = $0.00
    Valerey and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ample (to June 15th)
    Coppertone UV Protect Spray Series 222ml $5.99 ea - $1 print coupon (here) = $4.99 +hst

If you purchase $20, upload your receipt for a FREE movie ticket to Cars 3 (movie release is June 16th)
    https://www.coppertonemovieticketoffer.ca/en/

Coppertone-Cars 3 promo details are:
    • $20 Purchase must be made between April 15 – July 31, 2017 in one (1) transaction (after discounts, coupons and taxes applied)
    • Offer ends July 31, 2017
    • By no later than August 15, 2017, redeem your Free General Admission movie ticket offer code online by visiting and following the on-screen instruction at www.coppertone.ca
    • Showtimes June 16, 2017 through August 15, 2017 for a Free General Admission offer to see Disney/Pixar’s Cars 3. Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats, D-Box, Barco Escape, 4DX and VIP auditoriums (subject to age restrictions) with the payment of the applicable surcharge.
    • Unique promo code is VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.cineplex.com/Coppertone
    • Entries will be limited to 2 movie tickets per household (“Limit”)

Ample has promoted the $5.99 Coppertone sale several times during 2016, and 3x so far in 2017.
    rayray and Valerey like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Posting as I find other items with low price which may be interesting to others. I haven't had time to create a master list.

Fusion (celebrating 3 years)
    Wonderbread White & Wheat 675g @ $.99 bag

UPDATE:

Recently found 1kg Honey for Aurora brand & Casablanca brand at Walmart. These 2 brands are often discounted in the independent flyers. For example Blue Sky Pickering sale to June 15th, $4.99 for Aurora Wild Flower Honey 1kg.

Name:  Aurora Honey.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  83.9 KB

Purchased two today. I realize it's too late for others to purchase, but updating this post for future reference.
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
    Valerey and frendzpz like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Posting as I find other items with low price which may be interesting to others. I haven't had time to create a master list.

Fusion (celebrating 3 years)
    Wonderbread White & Wheat 675g @ $.99 bag
    speaking of fusions i love the astro yogurt at 2 for 3.. normally 2 dollars and the royal gala apples at 2 three poound bags for 3$ so works out to 50cents a lb also a really good price.
    ritavelveeta likes this.
    Lots of people know how to make money, but are not gifted in the art of preserving it. Smart Canuckers are different, HAPPY HUNTING!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

as for the people asking about the gta, square one in mississauga does ontario wide.. if anyone knows any in the gta that do all of canada i would love to know as well. if you dont feel comfortable sharing openly feel free to pm me!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    as for the people asking about the gta, square one in mississauga does ontario wide....
    thanks very much for sharing

great info as I did not realize this was still a possibility

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wait a second you get a student discount at super store??? since when???

Page 309 of 338 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast

Thread Information