User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Showcase-Callas Cleansing Wipes $.97+FREE SHIPPING (Updated)

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Got the exact same deal at the store here. I was not even an Insider. She took my information and gave me the buy 2 get 1 deal so $11.43 taxes in for three products.
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Wed, Jul 5th, 2017 at 02:58 PM.
    N@t@, SavvyLady, cinpow and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got one at my local store. Thanks OP.
    cinpow and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Updated, its free shipping now, no min!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Updated, its free shipping now, no min!
    Thanks Cinpow, to be honest I didn't look at the site last time, I just ordered the Amope nail kit before it sold out. This time, with the free shipping I ordered 10 of the Amope pedi refill, it's .97 cents for a pack of 2, shoppers sells them for $19.99 & Amazon has them for $16.99. I have both Amope's pedi's the one you can use wet or dry, and is rechargeable, and the dry one, that takes batteries. This refill is compatible with both!! Please keep posting deals from this site, Cinpow!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Have you tried to make sure the refill is compatible with the wet and dry? Don't want water seeping in and the wet and dry refills are sold out. Thanks for this tip, @SavvyLady !
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Thanks Cinpow, to be honest I didn't look at the site last time, I just ordered the Amope nail kit before it sold out. This time, with the free shipping I ordered 10 of the Amope pedi refill, it's .97 cents for a pack of 2, shoppers sells them for $19.99 & Amazon has them for $16.99. I have both Amope's pedi's the one you can use wet or dry, and is rechargeable, and the dry one, that takes batteries. This refill is compatible with both!! Please keep posting deals from this site, Cinpow!
    cinpow likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Have you tried to make sure the refill is compatible with the wet and dry? Don't want water seeping in and the wet and dry refills are sold out. Thanks for this tip, @SavvyLady!
    yes, I tried them and they are compatible, i don't usually use the machine when it's wet, I just liked that it was rechargeable instead of using batteries all the time.
    torontogal12 and cinpow like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Updated:

Callas Cucumber Cleansing & Make-up Remover Wipes $0.97, Reg. $5

https://www.shopatshowcasecanada.com...-remover-wipes

Callas Collagen Cleansing & Make-up Remover Wipes $0.97, Reg. $5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Updated:

Callas Cucumber Cleansing & Make-up Remover Wipes $0.97, Reg. $5

Callas Collagen Cleansing & Make-up Remover Wipes $0.97, Reg. $5

I saw these when I placed my last order, I was going to buy some because they were only .97 cents, but when I checked them out on the internet they look like they may have been discontinued. You can't get them on Amazon, then on the Walmart site it indicates no longer available, just wondering if anyone tried them. I guess it's not that big a deal if they don't work well they're really cheap!!

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

still anyone want to buy Amope nail kit . I saw at least 10 in store @ erin mill mall . I bought 2
    torontogal12 and cinpow like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got my nail kits, I don't know what I was expecting, I guess it's fine for the price, but I'm glad I didn't buy them for $39.99 or $49.99. I love my Amope foot device so I guess I was expecting more. It does what it's supposed to do and you get the refills. Everyone was asking why they were so cheap, and I thought it was because the coupons were probably expired, and I was right. I guess they couldn't sell them for a higher price since they claim there's $34.00 in coupons. All in all still happy with the purchase, will be giving most away as gifts to my mom, sister, friends.
    cinpow and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was at the store at eastgate but they didnt have any amope thingys or the hydro mousse.. https://www.shopatshowcasecanada.com...ant=1230081727

my lawn is in rough shape & for $10- i will take a chance, i might call limeridge & see if they have any.
    cinpow likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's official, my husband thinks I've lost my mind!! I received my second order from showcase, the amope refill, I bought 10 at .97 cents for a pack of 2, I wanted to make sure they were the same one's that sell at SDM for $19.99 and Walmart etc. They're perfect, and work well with both machine's, the battery operated one and the rechargeable wet/dry one. I ordered 20 more, the price for 1 pack at SDM!!!
    thanks again cinpaw!!!Attachment 333025

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Very strange, I made two separate purchases. One of them shipped and arrived. The other one was never shipped and I got a refund on my credit card several days ago...and still no email notification that my order had been cancelled and no explanation whatsoever...
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    It's official, my husband thinks I've lost my mind!! I received my second order from showcase, the amope refill, I bought 10 at .97 cents for a pack of 2, I wanted to make sure they were the same one's that sell at SDM for $19.99 and Walmart etc. They're perfect, and work well with both machine's, the battery operated one and the rechargeable wet/dry one. I ordered 20 more, the price for 1 pack at SDM!!!
    thanks again cinpaw!!!Attachment 333025
    That's great!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Very strange, I made two separate purchases. One of them shipped and arrived. The other one was never shipped and I got a refund on my credit card several days ago...and still no email notification that my order had been cancelled and no explanation whatsoever...
    Is the item out of stock already? Maybe call them up or send them an email.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information