User Tag List

Page 913 of 966 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 911 912 913 914 915 923 963 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Details please!
    Yes Please!!!!!!!!!!!
    operabob and dededi like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I'm underwhelmed at the airmile "specials" for Blue Friday.
    Regular high prices with a few underweight airmiles tacked on.
    Really Safeway/Sobeys--is this your idea to win us back???

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

you should link a HBC reward card to your Petro Can card to earn another 20% Petro points in addition to your BCAA card.
    You should try to redeem AM online for the evoucher gift card for grocery store which can be used in Safeway/Sobeys and other grocery stores.
    Hardly ever use my HBC card except every other month for a coffee and muffin.

Yes, just started getting notices on the eVoucher and will probably use it with bonus offers to offset Thrifty's high prices. (No Safeway here anymore).
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bought 16 Pantene hair products that are on for $2.99 used $1.50 off oupons on each. Total before coupons $107.04 after coupons $23.84. Saved $83.20 ( would never pay the regular price for them as it goes on sale often but usually for $3.99 - $4.99 around my area, $1.49 for decent products,

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    I'm underwhelmed at the airmile "specials" for Blue Friday.
    Regular high prices with a few underweight airmiles tacked on.
    Really Safeway/Sobeys--is this your idea to win us back???
    ya sorry I couldn't post the flyer.
    The deals aren't that great, like this week Drumsticks were on sale $2.99 each and I had personalized coupons buy 4 get 40 miles
    This week it's $4.99 each and 100 when you buy 4, so actually worse.
    However the Peanut butter chocolate drumsticks are to die for... literally I feel my arteries clogging when I eat them lol
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Hardly ever use my HBC card except every other month for a coffee and muffin.

Yes, just started getting notices on the eVoucher and will probably use it with bonus offers to offset Thrifty's high prices. (No Safeway here anymore).
    The HBC reward card is free to get and don't need to use it at HBC store. I just sign up it to link to my Petro point card to get 20% extra Petro points.
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    The deals aren't that great, like this week Drumsticks were on sale $2.99 each and I had personalized coupons buy 4 get 40 miles
    However the Peanut butter chocolate drumsticks are to die for... literally I feel my arteries clogging when I eat them lol
    If you sign up for the Safeway Email Direct, you will get the new flyer every Thur. morning:
    https://www.safeway.ca/flyer

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got the Amex Air Miles Reserve Card. It has a lot of great features if you book flights often. The annual fee is high ($299), but the benefits more than cover it.. and you get automatic Onyx status!

https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/en/content/air-miles-reserve-credit-card/#ca

The welcome bonus is 2400 Air Miles (spending $3000 over 3 months).. but send me a private message and I'll tell you how you can get 3000 Air Miles welcome bonus instead!

Ron.
    Last edited by RonBC; Fri, Sep 1st, 2017 at 02:31 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    I just got the Amex Air Miles Reserve Card. It has a lot of great features if you book flights often. The annual fee is high ($299), but the benefits more than cover it.. and you get automatic Onyx status!
    The welcome bonus is 2400 Air Miles (spending $3000 over 3 months).. but send me a private message and I'll tell you how you can get 3000 Air Miles welcome bonus instead!
    Ron.
    Good to read your post, Ron. I ordered this card last year to extend my Airmiles expiration (which turned out to be unnecessary, sigh). It is definitely expensive. I did get four free tickets to Broadway Across Canada's Cinderella which made it worth it. Plus the airport lounge passes are great. I'm hoping for more Onyx only specials to justify the price. Glad to have this thread to stay on top of stuff!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI - as mentioned earlier, you can again redeem your 'Cash' miles for Safeway/Sobeys and other eVouchers online. These are treated as gift cards and can be used at self checkout. The thing is, these gift cards can be used to buy other gift cards - except 'Corporate' (aka Safeway/Sobeys/etc) gift cards, bus passes, etc.

Ron.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    The personal coupon will combine here. I had 1 for buy 1 Nestle Drumstick (or other) and get 20 Air Miles. I bought 4, got the 20 AM after scanning the 1st and then got 100 AM after scanning the 4th, for 120 total. Not bad for a $19.96 spend.

Ron.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI - as mentioned earlier, you can again redeem your 'Cash' miles for Safeway/Sobeys and other eVouchers online. These are treated as gift cards and can be used at self checkout. The thing is, these gift cards can be used to buy other gift cards - except 'Corporate' (aka Safeway/Sobeys/etc) gift cards, bus passes, etc.

Ron.
    But some Sobeys/Safeway stores have signs up that says gift cards can only be purchased with cash or debit. That means no gift cards or credit cards allowed to buy other gift cards.

Another advantage of using the eVouchers is that it will allow you to redeem more than $100 worth of AM per day which is the limit if you redeem the AM in the store directly.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Sat, Sep 2nd, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

don't need to use it at HBC store
    Are you referring to the Rewards card or the credit card? I have the credit card but prefer to use other cards.

TX
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Are you referring to the Rewards card or the credit card? I have the credit card but prefer to use other cards.

TX
    HBC reward card. I am sure you know that if you link your BCAA card and HBC reward card to your Petro Can card, then you will get 40% more Petro points when you shop in a Petro Can station.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ron.
    Nice I really like this card. I already got my $300 back for it just with the rental car insurance. I went camping end of July and got a rock in the windshield. the underwriters are Royal Sun Alliance and it was a pretty easy process for them to cut the cheque for replacement.

If you need to contact airmiles just use the concierge number on the back and you get through instantly. no waiting.

I still haven't used the flight companion benefit yet.

You have to call Amex to get them to activate you Priority Airport Lounge pass. I'll be using that in about 2 months.

The booking fee is waived with this card. I've booked 3 return flights since I've had the card.

You will get a special tab on the airmiles booking site for business class seats.

You will be asked every time you book a flight if you want to use miles to cover taxes (The value is low though like 10.5 cents a mile)
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information