User Tag List

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I wasn't able to log onto their site yesterday anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Regarding reduced payouts, I just saw for the first time a 15min survey for 100pts... needless to say I won't be clicking on it, and if that's the new pay scale I will now only be doing 5 or 10 minute surveys (which still pay 10pts/minute).
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i just calculated my earnings since i joined over 2000 dollars
    sweetmomma likes this.
    i joined prize rebel and make 10 to 20 dollar amazon gist cards every two daysehttps://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=darwinsmistake

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wonder if anyone having issues when claiming rewards? I tried to claim an amazon gc last friday , points were deducted and got the confirmation but have not yet received the gift code . It seems weird for they normally come within an hour.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just redeemed now to check. Got confirmation email and reward email 3 mins. later, no problems for me. Have you emailed them about this issue?
    clumsygal likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you sooooo much JD! I haven’t yet contacted them coz i wanna make sure if it’s a sitewide or individual issues. Looks like it’s a random problem according to your reply, guess i will have to contact them to fix it. Thanks again !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well..this is unexpected but after being a loyal member since 2010 when they started, they closed my account for no reason. They gave me a standard response and when I asked them to explain to me what I did wrong, they stopped all contact with me...? I'm very very disappointed.

Web Perspectives was my favourite panel. I have been with them since 2010 never had any problems. Then all of a sudden I go to redeem my points and they close my account..wtheck? I'm very very sad. I enjoy taking their surveys, reading and responding to each one, I have been nothing but truthful. I am shocked Also, after I emailed them, they refuse to respond to me..unbelievable, the treatment we get for giving our opionion and personal info!
    Also, this happened just after I redeemed...maybe I was redeeming too often and they had difficulties paying up.So many years with WB. I'm sad....

Anywho, just wanted to tell y'all. Be careful.

What do you all use for Amazon Gift Cards?
    clumsygal and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very sorry and shock to hear about your experience . As i can see that some survey panel has no respect to their loyal members .. in fact , i had exactly the same experience with pincone few years back ... Now that with your warning, iÂ’m well prepared for this coming again !
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I remember Pinecone! I loved that panel as well, and testing their products was always my favourite part!/ I asked them when they closed my account, they said they started removing accounts because they were looking for a new batch of people.. well darn.
    But at least they were communicating with me. WB stopped responding to me immediately and I never heard back from them again. Sad.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alas ... guess there’s nothing we can do about it if they choose to ignore us ! Btw, you said “ Then all of a sudden I go to redeem my points and they close my account” ... i honestly hope that they’ll at least pay you back what’s left in your account coz i know some panels don’t!
    dededi likes this.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Thread Information