User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Can anybody suggest a good eye cream?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Can I just say if you have very dry skin, is it sensitive also? If you have dry skin, well than you need hydration, also you said you don't sleep enough, that can do some damaging too. If you main concern is your dark circles or crows-feet then I would suggest for you to try Amore Pacific. Good skin care will come with the high price too. Anything that is cheap will not work or at least will not work right away. High concentration is what you are looking for because it means it will start working faster. You also need something with Vitamin C in it for brightness especially for your dark circles and for that I would suggest Ole Henriksen Vitamic C Truth Serum followed by Sheer Transformation moisturizer, or Nurture me moisturizer... I like both of them but Nurture me one is more for sensitive skin. Even though both are good for all type of skin. Amore Pacific that I talked about is for your eyes, their eye cream is amazing and works so well. It is pricey but it works. Its is Korean based company and it sells at Sephora. It is worth a try.
    Davetherave likes this.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I personally suggest you taking branded cream and waste to much money on that better you can remove dark circle at your home just simple technique mix tomato juice and lemon juice and gently apply on your dark circle allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Do this remedy twice a day for 2-3 weeks and see the results.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've had decent results for my dark circles and fine lines using Alginist's Eye Renewal balm.
    I'm not a huge fan of the packaging but the cream itself is pretty amazing. I started seeing results after less than a week.
    I also see a difference when I stop using it for a few days.
    dededi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love all the skin products from Vichy and Christina
    Last edited by natalieroi; Sat, Sep 22nd, 2018 at 07:22 AM.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just apply Aloe Vera Gel or cucumber slices before sleep. you will feel better. Continue this about moth or two before sleep

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The best eye cream for me is definitely Calily's eye cream, because this product uses organic and hypoallergenic ingredients.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you a natural eye cream, I would like to suggest using Shea butter and Frankincense essential oil. These ingredients are not harmful and can be naturally absorbed by the skin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information