User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

today, near the toys and housewares
    I bought some of the filament style, warm light 60 watt bulbs for our Victorian style front lights
    Also a 40 watt filament one for my Moroccan style tin hanging light.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by anisa; Thu, Dec 21st, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
    Ciel and MillieH like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by endi2000 View Post
    Is there a place where the markdown rack normally is in the store?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They usually have a tall rolling cart by the chips and ice cream. closest price checker is between the cookies and pre-cut salads.

Sometimes there is a tall rolling cart between the toys area and the eggs.
    there is also a price checker in that area

Ciel likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    They usually have a tall rolling cart by the chips and ice cream. closest price checker is between the cookies and pre-cut salads.

Sometimes there is a tall rolling cart between the toys area and the eggs.
    there is also a price checker in that area

Thank you - will keep an eye out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Not RCSS but thought it was worth sharing

Zehrs in Fairview

mommy2alayna likes this.
    R

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @anisa @lotsasavings @Big Pink @mommy2alayna
    Name:  20180112_124523.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  23.6 KB

Don't know for certain if it is an error, but ALL Goldfish (Including the multi-pack with little baggies of them) are on for $1.98 with 1,000Pts attached!
    The Whole Grain version is certainly included and there is a $0.50 cashback (Limit 2) on CO51 as well!
    The dates on the tag are a little blurry, but the end date is the 17th.

Also look out for the 1kg pack of Ritz Bitz Mini Cheese which is right next to the Goldfish. I was able to get a SCOP on them since someone put in a new tag for $2.00 but rang at $10.98. Might have been removed, but take a look anyhow!

EDIT: Didn't take a pic, but Gain Botique (Equ. to Tide PurClean) is on for $2.99 on the endcap of the detergent aisle. There is a $2.00 Smartsource coupon available for it (Pods/Purclean coupon). So after tax, it works out to $1.38 for 25 loads. And Gain Flings might still be there for CHEAP TOO! I got them (14pk) for $2.44 which is $0.76 each (After $2 coupon)!
    Last edited by johnb56789; Fri, Jan 12th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Awesome finds John.. I wish I wasn't so tired.. I'd go take a look.. I'll check it out tomorrow..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @anisa @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @lotsasavings

Attachment 338297

A decent price for some frozen pizza (Delissio Bacon Cheeseburger Flavour). I got the last one last week and had it already, it was good enough for the price. Then noticed today they had even more. Not sure if there are any left now (This was at 10am), but they had them on the regular shelf space too, so they may ring at $1.94??

Attachment should work if you click it
    anisa, lotsasavings and MillieH like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @MillieH @anisa @lotsasavings @Big Pink @mommy2alayna
    Name:  20180112_124523.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  23.6 KB

Don't know for certain if it is an error, but ALL Goldfish (Including the multi-pack with little baggies of them) are on for $1.98 with 1,000Pts attached!
    The Whole Grain version is certainly included and there is a $0.50 cashback (Limit 2) on CO51 as well!
    The dates on the tag are a little blurry, but the end date is the 17th.

Also look out for the 1kg pack of Ritz Bitz Mini Cheese which is right next to the Goldfish. I was able to get a SCOP on them since someone put in a new tag for $2.00 but rang at $10.98. Might have been removed, but take a look anyhow!

EDIT: Didn't take a pic, but Gain Botique (Equ. to Tide PurClean) is on for $2.99 on the endcap of the detergent aisle. There is a $2.00 Smartsource coupon available for it (Pods/Purclean coupon). So after tax, it works out to $1.38 for 25 loads. And Gain Flings might still be there for CHEAP TOO! I got them (14pk) for $2.44 which is $0.76 each (After $2 coupon)!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @MillieH @anisa @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @lotsasavings

Attachment 338297

A decent price for some frozen pizza (Delissio Bacon Cheeseburger Flavour). I got the last one last week and had it already, it was good enough for the price. Then noticed today they had even more. Not sure if there are any left now (This was at 10am), but they had them on the regular shelf space too, so they may ring at $1.94??

Attachment should work if you click it
    Thanks very much for the heads up! I really appreciate all the information-sharing that happens within the St. Catharines/Niagara area from fellow SmartCanucks!
    MillieH likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    If all St Catharine members post deals in this thread, we can give each other a heads up when we find a clearance deal. I'm going to test and see if a copy and paste will send a notice to each of us. If it works we can paste it into notepad and then paste it into the St Catharines site anytime we find a deal and the details. If there are others in our area who want to participate, please let me know. If you don't want to participate please let me know and we can remove your name from our list @MillieH @johnb56789 @Big Pink @lotsasavings @mommy2alayna

OK .. it does work.. so just copy the list of names and paste into any deal posts so we all get notifications...
    I must have been half asleep when this thread began and I obviously haven't been paying attention to my username mentions. This is the first time I've seen it. Now that I'm awake, I'll definitely be checking it out from now on and I'll gladly share any deals I come across. This particular RCSS has the best clearance deals around! I also go to the Grimsby RCSS on occasion but they don't have nearly the clearance deals that the St. Catharines location has.

Thanks for starting and to everyone contributing to this thread! Fabulous idea!
    anisa and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Would everyone prefer the mentions by name, or is being subscribed to this thread enough?

lotsasavings and MillieH like this.
    R

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Would everyone prefer the mentions by name, or is being subscribed to this thread enough?

I'm fine with either way since, now that I know it's here, I'll definitely be checking out and posting on this thread on a regular basis!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I don't know its been updated unless my name is mentioned
    anisa and lotsasavings like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@MillieH @anisa @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @johnb56789

President's Choice Biscuits for Cheese 500g box is on the clearance racks for $1.44 (best before date of May 2018).

The Delissio Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is still on clearance for $1.94. They're in the frozen bunker in the dairy aisle.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information