User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Thanks, MillieH, for posting the deals! I bought the Carnation Evaporated Milk, Milk Chocolate Chipits, and a number of the Club House and McCormick's spices/seasonings (which were all FREE with coupons!). Gotta love the RCSS clearance shelves!
    mommy2alayna and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I'm REALLY excited.. I nabbed all of the NN sandwich bags with the fold closing.. I realised I can use these to replace bags that cost me $18 per 100.. so instead of $18 per 100 .. I paid .44 per 100.. very exciting stuff for something I have to use 24/7
    anisa and lotsasavings like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I'm REALLY excited.. I nabbed all of the NN sandwich bags with the fold closing.. I realised I can use these to replace bags that cost me $18 per 100.. so instead of $18 per 100 .. I paid .44 per 100.. very exciting stuff for something I have to use 24/7
    Got the same deal on the bags a little while back ($0.50/100), definitely beats paying crazy amounts for Ziploc brand bags! Find them not as nice as the zipper style bags, but for the price I'm happy enough

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Got the same deal on the bags a little while back ($0.50/100), definitely beats paying crazy amounts for Ziploc brand bags! Find them not as nice as the zipper style bags, but for the price I'm happy enough
    @johnb56789 if you'd like to swap your fliptop for the zipper ones.. I'm up for it.. we can hook up some time on a tuesday and swap.. I'm good either way..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@johnb56789 if you'd like to swap your fliptop for the zipper ones.. I'm up for it.. we can hook up some time on a tuesday and swap.. I'm good either way..
    @MillieH It's quite alright, the bags work for my purposes, but if you are going to be at RCSS tomorrow we could meet up just to meet each other. I normally go early since I have class later in the day (Around 10am I head out now)
    MillieH likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Stopped in this morning and the milk chocolate Chipits were still on the clearance rack, but back up to regular price

I did pick up 8 bags of BBQ flavour Pop Chips from the clearance rack though for $0.74 each. There were another 8 bags still when I left. They had several flavours on the clearance rack, but the other flavours all scanned at over $2.
    MillieH likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Stopped in this morning and the milk chocolate Chipits were still on the clearance rack, but back up to regular price

I did pick up 8 bags of BBQ flavour Pop Chips from the clearance rack though for $0.74 each. There were another 8 bags still when I left. They had several flavours on the clearance rack, but the other flavours all scanned at over $2.
    @MillieH @anisa @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @johnb56789

I was there yesterday and there were no Chipits left on the clearance rack but I bought some more Milk Chocolate Chipits from the regular shelf since they were scanning at $ .94 cents again. All the other Chipits flavours were regular price. There were still lots left after I bought 10 packages.

RCSS also has California navel oranges on sale for $ .88 lb. There is a huge bin of them. I price-matched Food Basics for $ .68 lb. These oranges are AMAZING! Delicious flavour and super juicy!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Jan 27th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

@anisa @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @johnb56789 @lotsasavings

Zehrs @ the Pen

Breton Crackers for $1 use $1wub2 tearpad and get these for .50 ea
    There were lots there and we left a few coupons on the shelf

an ACE rep was set up with new Ace coupons good until either the end of March or April..
    lotsasavings likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@anisa @Big Pink @mommy2alayna @johnb56789 @lotsasavings

Zehrs @ the Pen

Breton Crackers for $1 use $1wub2 tearpad and get these for .50 ea
    There were lots there and we left a few coupons on the shelf

an ACE rep was set up with new Ace coupons good until either the end of March or April..
    Which $1 WUB2 coupon?? Not the Save it Forward right? That one is only valid at RCSS

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

A couple of new amazing clearance deals at RCSS St. Catharines today:

Honey Nut Cheerios, 460g, and Multi-Grain Cheerios @ $1.44. Use the $ .50 coupon from the Walmart sheet (there are still sheets available at the Fourth Ave. Walmart, on top of the cereal display in the aisle) and it works out to 94 cents per box! Best before dates of October/November 2018. The other varieties of Cheerios are regular price.

PC granola bars, certain flavours, are $ .54. I bought the Chewy Marshmallow Chocolate Chip, Dipped and Chewy Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Chip, and Dipped Caramel. Best before dates of November/December 2018. Plus, I had a personal points offer of 400 points for every $2 spent on PC chewy granola bars!

There is a whole end cap of the PC granola bars with a $1.50 sign but the ones I listed scanned at $ .54. Plus, you can find more of the bars and the Cheerios on the regular shelves.

Other than perhaps the store has an overstock of these products, I don't know why they were priced this way but I love when you can get basic staple foods (ideal for food banks) for clearance prices!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Jan 27th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Which $1 WUB2 coupon?? Not the Save it Forward right? That one is only valid at RCSS
    It's a tearpad John that expires on the 31st.. I left 5 there.. but they are probably gone by now

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It's a tearpad John that expires on the 31st.. I left 5 there.. but they are probably gone by now
    Okay, I didn't even know there was a coupon out there for it. Just assumed SIF

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

A couple of new amazing clearance deals at RCSS St. Catharines today:

Honey Nut Cheerios, 460g, and Multi-Grain Cheerios @ $1.44. Use the $ .50 coupon from the Walmart sheet (there are still sheets available at the Fourth Ave. Walmart, on top of the cereal display in the aisle) and it works out to 94 cents per box! Best before dates of October/November 2018. The other varieties of Cheerios are regular price.

PC granola bars, certain flavours, are $ .54. I bought the Chewy Marshmallow Chocolate Chip, Dipped and Chewy Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Chip, and Dipped Caramel. Best before dates of November/December 2018. Plus, I had a personal points offer of 400 points for every $2 spent on PC chewy granola bars!

There is a whole end cap of the PC granola bars with a $1.50 sign but the ones I listed scanned at $ .54. Plus, you can find more of the bars and the Cheerios on the regular shelves.

Other than perhaps the store has an overstock of these products, I don't know why they were priced this way but I love when you can get basic staple foods (ideal for food banks) for clearance prices!
    Thank you! Might swing by RCSS since I am always on the look out for good deals on any sort of snacks to bring to campus. Cereal I may pick some up for the foodbank, will have to see
    lotsasavings and MillieH like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Picked up the granola bars (6 total, 2 of each except the marshmallow flavour). Also spotted another great deal...
    @MillieH @lotsasavings @mommy2alayna @anisa @Big Pink

Pillsbury Pizza Pops (3 Meat, Pepperoni & Bacon, and Deluxe) all for only $2.50 (8pk). They were in the end cap of the aisle they're in (Near Natural Value). They didn't have any Pepperoni & Bacon left there, but I picked up 2 boxes of 3 Meat AND used the $1.00 Walmart coupons, making them only $1.50/box of 8!! (Not sure if the Pepperoni/Bacon in the regular space will also ring $2.50, but might be worth checking if you prefer that flavour)

Pepperoni only is not included in this offer despite being in the same fridge with no price tag
    anisa, lotsasavings and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

About 10 racks of ladies clearance in joe fresh, plus a little bits kids and mens in those sections.
    It looks like they were sent ladies clearance from other stores, there is so much!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information